Check tutorial of Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X.
If you ever wanted to play a movie, video or multiple videos as a screen saver on Mac, SaveHollywood is the screen saver for you. The free download makes it possible to play just about any locally saved video file format like the Mac OS X screen saver, with plenty of customization options.
This is great whether you want to play some of the videos captured on your iPhone as your Mac’s screen saver, or you want your favorite movie to play when the Mac is idle.
How to Play a movie as a screen saver in Mac OS X.
- Download SaveHollywood from the developer, it is a free download, unzip the file and double click on the SaveHollywood.saver file to install the screen saver *
- Open System Preferences from the Apple menu and go to “Desktop & Screensaver” if you haven’t already done so during the installation process, then go to “Screensaver” and find “SaveHollywood” on the left
- Adjust the SaveHollywood preferences according to the needs of your video (s)
- Drag a movie or video file (s) to the settings to add the video, or click on it [+] plus button to manually add a video to the screen saver
- Click “Preview” or run the screen saver as usual to test if the movie plays
* You can always manually install the screen saver in Mac OS X if you prefer.
In the example here I’m using one of Hawaii’s Aerial Apple TV screensavers downloaded locally as a video file (sample file here is like a 150MB .mov) instead of streaming it from Apple servers, but you can watch any movie add or play you want on your Mac.
SaveHollywood has a variety of options, including the ability to play multiple movie files, randomly play multiple movies, play from the last stopped position, resize the video to fit the screen or play back. play at the actual size, draw borders, display the movie title and copyright, and the ability to play movie audio at a set level or mute the video. You can even set the background color if the video is a size other than the screen resolution setting.
It seems that just about every major movie file format is supported, so as long as the video opens in QuickTime Player, it will almost certainly also open and play in SaveHollywood as a screen saver. If you come across a video file that cannot be played, then use one of the free Mac video conversion apps discussed here to get the file to a compatible format.
Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X guide.
The Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X: benefits
- The Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X guide is free.
Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide Play Video as Screen Saver in Mac OS X, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.