Check tutorial of How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode.
Should you put an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus into DFU mode? Now the iPhone is no longer a clickable Home buttonyou may ask how to put the iPhone 7 models in DFU mode, and that’s exactly what we’ll show you how to To do.
For a quick background, DFU mode is an advanced recovery and recovery mode that you can put an iPhone in, which is sometimes necessary for troubleshooting, restoring, or using IPSW files to update the device. If you are interested, you can see what DFU mode is here. Typically, using DFU mode is only necessary for troubleshooting if a device is unresponsive or recovering in recovery mode for whatever reason, and it is rarely necessary for the average user to access it.
To use DFU mode with iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, you need to have USB iPhone charging cable, computer (it can be Mac or Windows PC) and new updated version of iTunes to restore iPhone or work with it.
How to Use DFU mode on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
This applies to iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and future model iPhones without clickable Home button. This approach will not work on older iPhone models, you can learn if necessary how to enter DFU mode on iPhone models with a clickable Home button here, which uses a completely different method.
- Launch iTunes on the computer if you have not already done so
- Connect iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to computer with iTunes
- Turn off the iPhone 7 by pressing and holding the power button button and then swipe to turn off, wait for iPhone to turn off completely with black screen
- Now keep the Power pressed button on the right side of the iPhone for about 3 seconds
- While still holding the Power button, now also press and hold Volume down button on the left side of the iPhone 7
- Keep holding both Forces button and Volume down button for about 10 seconds
- Release the power button but keep holding Volume Down button for about 5 seconds
- IPhone 7 screen should remain black, while iTunes should pop up with a warning message that an iPhone has been detected
- The device can now be restored in DFU mode
Once the iPhone 7 has entered DFU mode properly, you can perform a low-level restore or update to the device.
4 ways to know that iPhone did NOT enter DFU mode correctly
1) If the iPhone screen shows an Apple logo, then you did the process incorrectly and the iPhone has restarted. Start over.
2) If the iPhone screen shows an iTunes logo, then you did the process incorrectly and got into recovery mode, which is different from DFU mode. Start over.
3) If iTunes does not show a message stating that an iPhone has been detected and can be restored, then the device has not entered DFU mode properly. Start over.
4) If the iPhone screen is not black, the iPhone 7 is not in DFU mode. The iPhone screen is always black and off in DFU mode.
If you have trouble accessing DFU mode, or if you wind up in recovery mode instead of DFU mode, you can easily reboot iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to restart the process.
How to Exit DFU mode on iPhone 7
Keep in mind that after an iPhone is restored successfully, it will exit DFU mode by itself.
If you entered DFU mode on iPhone 7/7 Plus and now need to exit DFU mode, simply reboot iPhone 7 by pressing and holding the power button button and Volume down button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo. The iPhone will reboot and boot as usual up as it normally would.
How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode guide.
The How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode: benefits
- The How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode guide is free.
How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Put iPhone 7 Into DFU Mode, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.