Check tutorial of How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages.
Do you want to save an iPhone text message? Maybe you want to document and keep a message sent to your iPhone for some purpose? Whatever the reason, you can save iPhone messages, text messages / text messages, iMessages, media messages including pictures and videos or anything else sent via Messages app on iPhone.
This article will show you different methods to save iPhone messages and text messages, one approach involves saving messages directly on iPhone itself, and another method uses computer and third-party software to read iPhone messages and save to export them as PDF, TXT or a spreadsheet file.
First of all, understand that there is no official method to export or save an iPhone SMS, iPhone message conversation or anything like that. There is currently no method on iPhone to easily print all iPhone messages received from a person or within a Messages app conversation. It is possible on the road that will exist, but currently iOS does not offer a ‘Save messages’ or ‘Export messages’ or ‘Print messages’ type feature. Hence, we will use the options below to save iPhone messages.
How to Save iPhone messages directly in iOS
This particular method of saving iPhone messages is completely achievable on the iPhone itself. It’s a bit of a pain, but it is also perhaps the most official method of saving and capturing iPhone messages in a format that can be easily saved and shared. Essentially, you scroll through the messages you want to save and then rely on screenshots to keep and document those messages exactly as they appear on the screen. Here are the steps required for saving iOS messages:
- Open the “Messages” app on the iPhone
- Open the message conversation or text message you want to save so that it is active on the screen, pull down briefly to show a full screen of messages and hide the keyboard
- Take a screenshot of the iPhone message screen by doing the following:
- Screenshot on iPhone X and models without Home button: Press Power / Lock button and Volume Up button simultaneously to take a screenshot
- Screenshot on iPhone models with Home button: Press Power / Lock button and Home button simultaneously to take a screenshot
If you save a lot of messages this way it may take a while so have some patience and make a good routine by hitting that screenshot buttons to cut and save any screen of messages on iPhone.
This approach can be tedious, as we mentioned, but it is also probably the only method of saving iPhone messages that is considered reliable or official in any capacity, perhaps enough to use on an official basis as documentation or evidence or something. nature, at least that doesn’t mean subpoenaing the original message data from a cell phone phone company or Apple directly (which is certainly possible if something were serious enough to justify that approach).
How to Save iPhone text messages on Mac or Windows with iExplorer
With this next approach, you can easily read, save, open and export all iPhone messages, either from an iPhone itself or from an iPhone backup.up, and it works the same on both a Mac and Windows PC. This uses a third party tool called iExplorer, here’s what you need to do:
- Download the iExplorer app from here (you can get the free download demo version to try it out)
- Launch iExplorer on the computer, then choose “Continue with Demo” *
- Then connect the iPhone to the computer via USB, or if you have messages from iPhone backupup on the computer, choose ‘Browse iTunes Backups’
- Choose “Messages” from the on-screen menu for iPhone / backupup
- Optional, if the iPhone backupup encrypted (and it is a good idea to always enable iTunes backup encryption), click on “Decrypt backupup”and enter the iTunes backup password to save the backupup to decrypt and access the messages
- Browse the iPhone messages displayed on the screen, you can access all iPhone text messages, iMessages, picture messages, video messages and other media shared through Messages app on iOS
- To save a particular message thread, select it then choose ‘Export Conversation’ then choose the output file type to save the iPhone message thread as PDF, TXT or CVS file
* The demo version works on both Mac and Windows PC to test and confirm that you can open and read iPhone text messages and other message data with iExplorer app. Optionally, you can pay to have the full version of iExplorer to get full access to everything features and options for saving and exporting iPhone messages, including the ability to easily save all iMessages and save all iPhone message media such as pictures and videos. For our purposes here, we will just use the free demo version, which allows you to read the iPhone messages on computer by connecting iPhone to computer via USB or by reading iPhone backup file on computer.
Other methods of saving iPhone messages and iPhone text messages
There are certainly other approaches to save iPhone messages and other apps that allow you to read and save iPhone messages on a computer or elsewhere.
Other options that are possible to save and export iPhone messages are for example:
- Copy and paste messages into a new Notes file to save iPhone messages in the Notes app
- Copy and paste iPhone messages to save them in a Pages or Numbers document on iPhone
- Forward the iPhone message and text messages to another iPhone (or another cell phone in general), although this does not include the contact details of the original sender and the forwarder appears to have sent the forwarded
- Using a Mac or PC to backup the iPhone SMS SQL fileup read directly on a computer (note that the backupup must be unencrypted
- Using other third party paid apps to read, save and export the iPhone text messages like DecipherTools
- Use a Mac with iMessage configured with the same Apple ID as the iPhone to access and save iPhone messages on a computer
Did the above tricks work for you to save iPhone text messages or save iPhone messages? Do you have another method that works better that is not discussed here? Share with us in the comments below how to save and export iPhone messages and conversations, be it iMessages, text messages or photo and video messages.
How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages guide.
The How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages: benefits
- The How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages guide is free.
How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Save iPhone Text Messages and iMessages, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.