Check tutorial of Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X.
Apple has rolled out iCloud, the cloud sync service that automatically syncs all of your content across all of your devices, be it iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, PC, iPad, or whatever. It also includes things like Find My iPhone and Find My Mac, in addition to several web apps that let you get your email, contacts, and calendar on the go through any web browser. It’s a great service, it’s free, and you don’t want to miss it. Here is how to set it up up from any iPhone, iPad or Mac:
iCloud requirementsFirst of all, you need the latest versions of iOS and / or Mac OS X.
- An Apple ID – the same as an iTunes account or MobileMe login
- iOS 5 update or later – for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Mac OS X 10.7.2 updated or later – for Mac users
- iTunes 10.5 or later installed – required for PC and Mac users
Are they installed and ready to use? Here is how to set up a free iCloud account:
Set up iCloud from an iPhone or iPad with iOS
First, make sure you have upgraded your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iOS 5 at least, you can download it here if you haven’t already.
- Tap the Settings app
- Tap “iCloud”
- Choose ‘Sign in with an Apple ID’ (you can also create a completely new account by selecting ‘Create a free Apple ID’)
- Enter your existing Apple ID (iTunes account) or an older MobileMe account
- Choose “Use iCloud” from the installation screen
- Tap the “ON” switch for the types of data and services you want to sync with iCloud: email, contacts, calendars, reminders, bookmarks, notes, photo stream, etc.
By default, you get 5 GB for free, but the iCloud subscription prices are pretty cheap if you need more storage.
Set up iCloud from Mac OS X
Obviously, your Mac needs to be updated to OS X 10.7.2 or later, download it via Software Update, or get it here if you haven’t already. OS X Mountain Lion includes even more iCloud integration.
- Open “System Preferences” from the Apple menu
- Select “iCloud” under the “Networks” section
- Enter an Apple ID that is the same as an iTunes account, MobileMe login, or create a new Apple ID if you don’t have one yet
- Accept the EULA and choose which apps and items you want to sync with iCloud
You can change iCloud settings at any time by returning to this preference pane.
After you set up iCloud, you can also go to iCloud.com to use the web apps, Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Find My iPhone and Find My Mac, and access iWork online. Just log in with your aforementioned iCloud / Apple ID and you are good to go.
Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X guide.
The Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X: benefits
- The Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X guide is free.
Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.