Check tutorial of How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits.
Do you want to control your kids’ iPhone or iPad usage by limiting the apps they use and the contacts they communicate with? Thanks to Screen Time, this is a fairly simple and straightforward procedure.
Screen Time allows iOS and iPadOS users to keep an eye on their smartphone usage and provides many parental control tools to control the features that children and other family members have access to. If Screen Time is properly configured on your kids’ devices, you can monitor their iPhone or iPad usage on a daily basis and limit the content they can access.
Interested to learn how to properly configure this parental controls feature on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device? Well, you’ve definitely come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss it exactly how to set up an iPhone or iPad for children with time limits for the screen.
How to Set Up iPhone or iPad for kids with screen time limits
Screen time is one feature that was introduced alongside the release of iOS 12 in 2021, so make sure your child’s iPhone or iPad is running iOS 12 or later before continuing with the procedure. That said, we still strongly recommend that you update the device to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS if supported as the feature has gotten some noticeable improvements. Now, without further ado, let’s review the necessary steps.
- Open the “Settings” app from it home screen of your child’s iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down in the Settings menu and tap “Screen Time”.
- Now choose ‘Enable Screen Time’ as shown in the screenshot below.
- A brief description of screen time will now be displayed on your screen. Just tap “Continue”.
- Because you sit up Screen Time on your child’s iOS device, just choose This is My Child’s iPhone.
- In this step you configure Downtime. You can use this tool to set a schedule for the time that is not on screen. This could be, for example, during your child’s study or bedtime. Once you’ve chosen a desired start and end time, tap “Set Downtime”.
- Here we are going to configure app limits. You can set a time limit for different apps based on their categories. For example, you can set a time limit for how long your child can play games on the device. Once you’ve chosen your preferred settings, tap “Set app limit”.
- Now you will be presented with a brief description of the content and privacy settings Screen Time has to offer. This can be adjusted later in the Screen Time settings, but not when you try to set it up up For the first time. Just tap “Continue”.
- Enter a passcode that will be used to protect your Screen Time settings from access by your children.
- As for the last step, you have to enter your Apple ID on your kid’s iOS device to reset Screen Time passcode, in case you ever forget it. When you have entered your login details, tap “OK”.
That’s about it, you have now set Screen Time on iPhone or iPad with all the different limits in place.
If you are taking advantage of Apple’s Family Sharing feature, you can set up Screen time for each member of your family group right from your iPhone or iPad, without having to physically touch your child’s device. You can also adjust Screen Time settings for your child at any time using this method.
Once you are set up successfully up Screen time on your kid’s iPhone or iPad, you can adjust content and privacy restrictions. For example, you can disable App Store purchases or block the playing of explicit content on your child’s iOS device.
That said, make sure to keep updating your Screen Time passcode regularly to avoid unauthorized access to your Screen Time settings.
We hope you managed to set it up up and configure Screen Time on your kid’s iPhone or iPad without any hassle. What do you think of Apple’s Screen Time feature in general? What is your favorite parental control tool that Screen Time has to offer? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.
How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits guide.
The How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits: benefits
- The How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits guide is free.
How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Setup iPhone or iPad for Kids with Screen Time Limits, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.