Check tutorial of How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode.
Modern versions of iOS and Xcode support something called sideloading, which essentially allows iPhone and iPad users to install apps and software on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch directly from Xcode on a Mac, without having to visit the iOS App Store . This capability is very useful because it allows you to install a number of iOS apps that are not otherwise approved by Apple, but it is also useful for beta testing a development version of software and for using a private app.
Sideloading apps were previously only available to users jailbroken on their iOS devices, so being able to do it right away without any other system tweaks is a big improvement for iOS power users. It’s important to only try to side load apps from developers you trust, although you can judge the source code for yourself by the nature of how this works, whether it means anything to you depends on your knowledge of programming in Swift and Objective. C. Nonetheless, loading apps is quite easy and pretty much any user can do it if they track it, but you’ll need the latest version of Xcode on a Mac, a USB cable, and at least iOS 9 or higher. the iPhone or iPad itself.
How to Side load iOS apps from Xcode to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download Xcode from the Mac App Store here if you haven’t already done so, you need Xcode 7 or later to load apps on iOS devices, launch Xcode in OS X when done
- Start Xcode and go to the menu “Preferences” followed by “Accounts”, click on the + plus button to add your Apple ID / developer credentials (yes, this can be a free Apple ID, no need to pay for the developer account)
- Open the Xcode project you want to load sideways and install it on the iOS device, for the example here we use Flux * but you can use anything you want, interested users can get a similar app like Flux called GammaThingy from here *
- Select the Xcode project to be side loaded from the left sidebar, then under the “General” and “Identity” section change the name of the “Bundle Identifier” slightly so that it is unique. For example: “com.sideloadflux.iflux”, then change “Team” in your Apple ID you added in the second step
- Connect the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer via USB
- In Xcode, go back to the ‘Product’ menu and choose ‘Destination’, selecting the iOS device you just connected (iPhone 6 Plus in this example)
- Unlock the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch screen by entering the passcode, then go to Settings> General> Profile, tap the developer account and choose “Trust”
- Back in Xcode on the Mac, click “Run” button or press Command + R to build the project to the target iOS device
- Wait a minute or a few for Xcode to load the iOS app on the device
Once done, you should see the affected app on the iOS device home screen. In this example, the Flux app is now visible on the home screen in the lower right corner, labeled “f.lux”.
You can now use the side-loaded app like any other app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. If you want to delete it, you can do it the same way you would delete any other iOS app. If you think you won’t be loading more apps in the future, you can delete the developer profile added to the iOS device by going back to Settings> General> Profile and choosing to delete it.
So that’s it, you now have an app sideloaded. You can do this with as many apps as you want as long as you have the Xcode project files and the available space on the iOS device. To enjoy.
* GammaThingy is basically the same as Flux. Flux has removed the ability to sideload the app unless you have already downloaded the source code or found it elsewhere. You used to be able to get Flux from here. For the stranger, Flux is a great app that adjusts the screen gamma according to the time of day, reducing eye strain and the effects of blue lighting. It’s a great app worth installing on their devices for many iOS users, and Flux is available for Mac and other hardware too. Of course, sideloading the app on iOS is no longer necessary as later versions of iOS include the Night Shift feature, which is essentially the same.
How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode guide.
The How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode: benefits
- The How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode guide is free.
How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Sideload iOS Apps onto iPhone & iPad from Xcode, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.