Check tutorial of How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly.
Have you ever emailed a contract, agreement, document, or service form to your iPhone or iPad that you need to sign quickly? Perfect, because now you can digitally sign and return a document right from the iOS Mail app. The email signature feature lets you quickly sign a document attached to an email and return it without leaving the mail app, the whole signing and return process is very quick and easy thanks to the Markup feature set.
The layout feature requires a modern version of iOS, which means you must have iOS 9.0 or later installed on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but the way you sign the document is slightly different depending on the version of iOS you are on the your device (don’t worry, we’ll show you both). The rest is simple and handled in the email client, so if you want to try it out for yourself, email yourself a PDF, an image, or any other document that can be signed – for testing purposes, it doesn’t really need an official contract or something, like the Markup feature works with almost all email attachments. And yes, this works not only with attachments sent to you, but also for attachments that you want to send. Read on to learn how to use this great one feature.
How to Sign documents in Mail on iPhone and iPad for iOS 12
Assuming you have an attachment document to log in an email on the iOS device, do the following to digitally sign and quickly send the document:
- Open the email with the document you want to sign, then tap the document to open it in the Mail app (PDF files used in this example)
- Tap the pen icon to enter Markup
- Now you have two choices: you can use the pen tool to immediately scribble a signature on the document to sign it, then tap Done and Send, or you can use the actual signature tool to sign the document that way. cover here
- Tap the (+) plus to use the signature tool button then tap ‘Signature’
- Select the signature you want to place on the document (if you don’t have one yet, choose the Add Signature option) and use touch to put the signature in place, then tap ‘Done’
- Choose “Reply” to reply to the existing e-mail or “New message” to send a new e-mail, or the newly signed document with the e-mail
- Tap “Send” to send the signed document from iOS Mail
Super easy right? You can sign the whole document, put the signature, all right from iOS Mail app on iPhone or iPad.
Whether or not you want to use the pen tool to scribble out a signature, or use the official signature tool in Markup is complete up for you (and maybe your handwriting, and whether or not you use a stylus or Apple Pencil), as both can be used as signatures for documents in email like this one.
As mentioned earlier, how to draw a document from the Mail app on iPhone or iPad, depending on the iOS version. If the steps above are unknown, use the methods below for earlier versions of iOS to sign documents using the same method, with a slightly different approach.
How to Digitally sign documents in Mail for iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9
- Open the email with the document you want to sign, tap the document attachment as usual to preview it in the Mail app (the document can be PDF or otherwise), then tap the toolbox icon
- Tap the signature button in the lower right corner of the Markup example
- Use a finger on the touch screen to sign the document as usual, then tap ‘Done’
- Place the digital signature in the correct location on the document you want to sign. You can change the size of the signature if needed by using the blue buttons to enlarge or reduce the signature, then tap “Done” when you’re ready to insert the signed document back into the same email as a reply
- Write the email reply correctly and tap ‘Send’ button to return the newly signed document to the original sender
Is that easy or not? You don’t need to print, scan, and use the signature feature the whole process can also be handled in iOS on the Mac. The document can be signed and returned in seconds.
This is undeniably useful for all types of iOS users, but especially those who are often out and about with their iPhone and receive an agreement to sign and return. Whether it’s an employment contract, health insurance form, billing order, mortgage, deed, lease, nondisclosure agreement, you name it and you can quickly sign it from iOS and return it faster than ever.
And yes, in case you were wondering, you can also attach a document to a new email, sign that and send it on the go too, so you don’t just have to sign and return documents that come with existing emails added. This means that if you have a PDF document attachment that you saved in iCloud, you can attach and sign it with the same formatting feature also.
Of course, if you don’t have the latest versions of iOS, you can rest assured that the Mac is running a similar version feature and digitally sign documents with the Mac Trackpad in Mac OS X. The Mac approach is just as effective, and many earlier versions of the Mac Preview app even support scanning a signature with the Mac camera. Of Apple hardware you use, you need to find a solution to electronically sign documents and then return them quickly, without ever having to use a printer, fax, or scanner.
Know about others tricks signing documents on the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? Share them with us in the comments!
How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly guide.
The How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly: benefits
- The How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly guide is free.
How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Sign Documents on iPhone & iPad from eMail Quickly, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.