Check tutorial of How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center.
Do you want to know the fastest way to change and switch Bluetooth devices on iPhone or iPad? How about switching Bluetooth accessories directly from the Control Center? Now you can. Many of us have multiple Bluetooth peripherals that we use with our iPhones and iPads, and as a result, we can switch between multiple devices on a regular basis. For example, you can own a pair of AirPods or AirPods Pros to listen to music, podcasts, and more phone calls, but also have an infotainment system in your car that does the exact same thing every time you switch to it while driving.
Previously, every time they wanted to switch to a different Bluetooth peripheral, users had to switch to the Bluetooth section in the Settings app, which isn’t exactly fast (but it works). Well, that has changed with the recent updates to iOS and iPadOS as you can now switch between multiple Bluetooth devices without even using your home screen or the app you are using.
This functionality was made possible with the help of Control Center, which has received some incremental updates with the latest iteration of iOS. Apple has constantly added new ones features to the Control Center with every new version of iOS since it first came out in 2013, including a major redesign just a few years ago. Now you can also switch Bluetooth devices, similar to the ability to switch Wi-Fi network from Control Center on iPhone and iPad, and it’s just as convenient.
If you’d like to try this out for yourself, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll discuss how to run directly from the home screen of your iPhone and iPad, using Control Center. Without further ado, let’s get straight to the procedure.
How to Change Bluetooth devices on iPhone and iPad from Control Center
First of all, since this functionality is limited to devices running iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 and above, make sure your iPhone and iPad are updated to the latest version. Here we assume that you have previously paired multiple Bluetooth peripherals with your device.
Access to Control Center may vary depending on the iOS device you are using so just follow the steps below.
- If you’re using an iPad, iPhone X or later device, you can access the Control Center by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen. However, if you’re using an iPhone with a large forehead and chin, like the iPhone 8 or older, just swipe up from the bottom of your screen, as shown in the screenshot below, to access it.
- Once you are in the Control Center, long press the Bluetooth icon in the top left section with other switches for Wi-Fi, Airplane Mode and Cellular. You will get haptic feedback from the screen while doing this. This is Apple’s “Haptic Touch” feature which has replaced 3D Touch on all their devices with the iOS 13 software update.
- You will now see a pop-up that shows a list of all Bluetooth devices you have previously paired. Simply tap on the device name you want to switch to.
- Now it will take a few seconds to connect as usual but when it’s done, it will show the device you switched to up as “Connected”. If you tap “Bluetooth Settings” in this menu, your device will direct you to the Bluetooth section of the Settings app.
- This step is not necessary to switch between multiple Bluetooth devices, but if you want to further customize certain Bluetooth peripherals such as AirPods and CarPlay infotainment systems, please go to this section.
That’s all you need to do to switch between multiple Bluetooth devices on your iPhone and iPad right from the Control Center.
You could do this while playing games by switching from an Xbox One controller to PS4 controller on an iPhone or iPad, or using a mouse with iPad while browsing the web in Safari or working on a Pages document, or listening to music with a Bluetooth speaker, or something else, the possibilities are only limited by your Bluetooth accessories.
As with this new capability, users can also use the Control Center to quickly switch between Wi-Fi networks. That said, this new method of switching between multiple Bluetooth devices may take some getting used to, especially if you’ve opened the Settings app many times to do the same operation to juggle Bluetooth hardware connections.
Thanks to Haptic Touch, Apple could theoretically add more functionality to the Control Center and make it progressively easier to access certain features for which you once had to search the Settings app. Maybe a future iOS and iPadOS release will introduce more features like this?
What do you think of this tight trick quickly switch between multiple Bluetooth devices on your iPhone or iPad? Do you think you’ll use it often, forget it, or take some time to get used to it? Let us know your thoughts and opinions on the updated quick access to the Control Center features like this in the comments below.
How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center guide.
The How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center: benefits
- The How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center guide is free.
How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Switch Bluetooth Devices on iPhone & iPad from Control Center, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.