Check tutorial of How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos.
Action scenes are notoriously difficult to take a picture of, and that’s where taking photos with Live Photo on iPhone can be particularly good. This is especially true for any activity photos or moving items, be it sports, people hanging out, or various parties. For those with newer iPhone models, using the Live Photos option is to use the newer one cameraIt’s a great way to get action scenes that are otherwise impossible to capture. As you will see, taking Live Photos is a great way to capture the excitement and action of an event, sports, fireworks report, or even some fun with a backyard sparkler.
For the lesser known: Live Photos are basically mini videos that can be easily shared or turned into gifs in a loop. If you’re already familiar with Live Photos, try it at a fireworks display or party, you’ll almost certainly enjoy the results. Read on for a quick overview of how Live Photos works for taking photos:
How to Take live photos with iPhone Camera
The key to taking Live Photos is that the iPhone is compatible with the feature (all 3D Touch compatible devices have it, including iPhone 7s, 6s and 6s Plus, just like iPhone SE), and to make sure the feature is turned on and used correctly:
- Open the iPhone Camera app as usual and go to the Photo option
- Turn on the switch for Live Photos so it’s on, it looks like a ring of concentric dotted circles and turns yellow when turned on
- Take photos of your subject as usual and keep the camera stable, the Live Photo will be taken automatically
The Live Photos setting will stay on once you turn on the switch, so take as many Live Photos as you want with the iPhone camera, and you can go back to the Photos app later to view them all.
Viewing the Live Photo by default is just a matter of finding the image in the Photos app and then pressing hard on iPhone models with 3D Touch to watch the Live Photo play. On iPhone SE, bring up the image in the Photos app and then long tap will play the Live Photo animation in the same way.
Here’s a Live Photo capture with iPhone from an asterisk, then converted to an animated GIF:
Live Photos Photography Tips
- Hold the iPhone camera extra stable for longer than usual when taking a Live Photo, this is because a few seconds are captured on both the front and back of the shot to capture the Live Photo moment
- Try taking Live Photos in bright light (such as daylight or under bright light), or of a brightly lit object (such as fireworks) for best results
- Check out the Live Photos afterwards and throw away the ones that didn’t turn out well, take them up a little more space than a typical photo and can eat quickly up storage on iPhone
- Use a third party tool to turn the Live Photo into an animated GIF afterwards, which can provide a better cross-platform compatible format to share a Live Photo with, two excellent choices are:
- Convert Live Photos to Animated GIF with Gif Toaster App (Free)
- Google Motion Stills (free) stabilizes and generates GIFs from Live Photos
- Switch the feature off when done using otherwise Live Photos will stay on and every photo taken on iPhone will become a live photo
- You can also turn a Live Photo into a regular photo if you decide that a particular photo works better as a photo instead of an animated image
As with a lot of other things in the technology world, the key is to have fun, experiment and try things out. The more iPhone photos you take with Live Photo, the more you will learn the intricacies of the feature, including what works well and what doesn’t. Apple offers a variety of Live Photos previews on their iPhone Camera website, showing that they work well with any action or activity going on, even a dog moving its head:
Many iPhone users have disabled the Live Photo option for various reasons, so that’s why it’s important to keep it feature is enabled. You can always easily turn it off again by enabling the same camera setting, but for events like fireworks displays, close-ups of pie eating competitions (ok maybe not that) and any other funny live action, the Live Photos are just about perfect.
Live photos are especially good for fireworks and events, you may want to check out a few for the former tips to take photos of fireworks or even record a video of the fireworks show.
Anyway, have fun out there and get some Live Photos!
How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos guide.
The How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos: benefits
- The How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos guide is free.
How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Take Live Photos with iPhone for Great Action Photos, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.