Check tutorial of Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes.
Do you want to quickly transfer contacts to iPhone without using iTunes or connecting iPhone to a computer? The easiest way to do this is to upload a vCard file with all contacts to it phone, these .vcf files can be exported from many others phones, another iPhone, Address Book, Google and Gmail, Yahoo, and just about anywhere you store contact information.
You probably want to back up in advanceup create the iPhone and sync it in case something goes wrong while importing the vCard, unlikely as it is.
How to Transfer contacts from VCard to iPhone without iTunes
This works very quickly to import an address book to iOS, and you can use a vcard file from Contacts, Google or another address book manager. It does not require the use of iTunes or iCloud. This is what you want to do:
- From a computer where the contacts are stored, create a new email with the vCard attachment you created with the Export Contacts app feature, or whatever other app is used to store your contacts
- Send the attachment of the Vcard (vcf) file to yourself via the email address set on iPhone
- Open the email with the contacts on iPhone and tap the vCard.vcf file attachment
- Tap “Add All # Contacts” to import the address book to iPhone * – this may take a while depending on how big the address book is and how many contacts are in the vcard file
* Note: Choose whether to “Add” contacts or “Merge” contacts – if the iPhone is empty or does not have many contacts, you may want to choose “Add New”, when there are other contacts on the iPhone that overlap each other, using “Merge” can prevent duplicate contacts from being created.
Note that the add option tells you how many contacts are stored in the vCard, making it easy to determine if all of the intended contact information has been included. You can also manually select individual contacts from the list if you only want to import one or two, but for the purpose here we will transfer them all.
Check if the address book has been moved by starting either one Phone and tap Contacts or by launching the separate “Contacts” app on iPhone.
This works the same in all versions of iOS, both new and old.
What should I do if the contacts are saved as a CSV file instead of a VCF vCard?
Most apps and services export as a VCF, but if you wind up with an exported .CSV file, you can use a CSV to vCard conversion tool to transfer them to a compatible vCard format. Here is a free online converter that does this, just paste in the CSV, copy the vCard data to a text file and save with a .vcf extension.
Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes guide.
The Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes: benefits
- The Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes guide is free.
Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide Transfer Contacts to iPhone Without iTunes, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.