Check tutorial of How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad.
Do you want to quickly share photos, videos and other files from your iPhone with another iPhone, iPod touch or iPad? Thanks to AirDrop, sharing files between nearby Apple devices is not only seamless, but also a simple and fast process.
AirDrop is a handy one feature that has been around for years. It uses Bluetooth to establish a connection between two iOS devices and then uses a peer-to-peer Wi-Fi network to transfer the data. As a result, file transfer via AirDrop is a lot faster and more energy efficient than a conventional Bluetooth connection.
Never used AirDrop before? You may want to give it a try. Well, you’ve definitely come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss exactly how you can use AirDrop on both the iPhone and iPad to transfer files faster than ever before.
How to Use AirDrop on iPhone and iPad
Before proceeding with the procedure, make sure that both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled on your iOS or iPadOS device. In addition, the recipient’s iPhone or iPad must have AirDrop reception enabled or the device cannot be detected. If it is off, simply follow the steps below to turn it back on and start a file transfer.
- Go to the Control Center on your iPhone or iPad. If you’re using an iPad, iPhone X or later device, you can access the Control Center by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen. However, if you’re using an older iPhone, just swipe up from the bottom of your screen. Now long press on the network card at the top as shown below.
- Now you will notice the AirDrop setting. If it is off or you want to change it, just tap it.
- If the sender is in your contacts, you can choose “Contacts only”. If not, select “Everyone”. Be warned though as this can lead to AirDrop invites from random people.
- Now open the photo, video or any other file you want to transfer via AirDrop. In this case, we are sharing a website with AirDrop. Just look for the “Share” icon and tap it.
- This brings up the iOS Share Sheet on your screen. Tap the “AirDrop” icon, the first option in the row of apps you can use to share.
- Wait a few seconds for your device to finish searching for nearby Apple devices with AirDrop enabled. Choose the iPhone or iPad you want to send the file to.
- Now the recipient will get a pop-up on their iOS device. Tap “Accept” to start the data transfer via AirDrop.
That’s pretty much all there is to it.
Once the transfer is complete, the iOS device will automatically open the file for you to view. In this case, the iPhone will automatically open the website in Safari.
As you can see here, the procedure works seamlessly and the data transfer is very fast thanks to the use of WiFi.
It’s worth noting that there is no size limit for sending data via AirDrop, which is one of the best features. Therefore, sending huge files to other iOS devices shouldn’t be a problem at all, although it may take time to transfer very large files such as a high-definition video or similar.
It doesn’t really matter what type of file you are trying to transfer. As long as you see the share icon that allows you to access the iOS Share Sheet, you should be able to use AirDrop without any problems.
That said, if you run into issues while using AirDrop, you may need to troubleshoot. For example, if one of your contacts is not listed up while trying to send a file, ask them to temporarily change their AirDrop Receive setting to “Everyone”.
Do you use a Mac? If so, you’ll be happy to know that you can transfer files from your Mac to iOS device and vice versa in a similar way in seconds. There are many useful uses of this, one example is that you can seamlessly AirDrop 4K video footage you filmed on your iPhone to your Mac and edit it with Final Cut Pro right away.
Have you managed to transfer photos, videos, websites and other files between iOS devices with AirDrop? What do you think about this seamless functionality available on Apple devices? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad guide.
The How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad: benefits
- The How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad guide is free.
How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Use AirDrop on iPhone & iPad, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.