Have a local business Page on Facebook? Now, you’ll be able to give your Page an official mark of authenticity.
How does Facebook verify a page?
If you’re an admin of a page, and your Page is eligible, you’ll see an option for verification in your Page’s Settings. To verify your Page, you need to use your local business’ publicly listed with a phone number or with firms document (ex: phone bill) to complete the verification.
Steps: How to Verify Facebook Page
- Click on Settings through the top of your Page.
- From General, click on Page Verification.
- Click Verify this Page, then click on Get Started.
- Enter a publicly registered phone number for your business, your country and language.
- Click on Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code.
- Enter a 4-digit verification code and click Continue.
When you prefer to verify your Page with a business document, you might have to upload a picture of an official document which showing your business’ name and address.
Facebook will then overview the report along with your information to confirm that it matches public records and send you a notification or an email about your verification status. The verification process takes a few days.
We hope you enjoyed the ‘How to Verify your Facebook Page 2019’ article. Stay tuned for more Facebook Tips.