Best Gaming Mouse Under $30 – Are you looking for the Best Gaming Mouse Under $30 of 2020? A right gaming mouse can make the difference between being at the top of rankings and throwing away your keyboard with frustration. A right mouse will not make you a better player, but it will react in a way that allows you to put your best skills at the table.
While gaming mice are generally sold as high-end consumer products, you have no reason to play with inferior equipment simply because you do not want to spend a few hundred dollars on a device. Today we’re here with a list of the top Gaming Mouse Under $30 for you.
So, check out our list of Best Gaming Mouse Under $30 below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best Mouse Under $30 below and share this list with your friends, family, or loved ones.
Best Gaming Mouse Under $30 Mouse Name Mouse Rank Mouse Rating Logitech G203 Prodigy RGB Wired Gaming Mouse 1st 9.5 out of 10 UtechSmart Venus Gaming Mouse 2nd 9.4 out of 10 BSDK Gaming Mouse 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Logitech G403 Prodigy RGB Gaming Mouse 4th 9.3 out of 10 PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired 5th 9.2 out of 10 Redragon M711 Cobra Gaming Mouse 6th 9.2 out of 10 PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired 7th 9.1 out of 10 Redragon M602 RGB Wired Gaming Mouse 8th 9.1 out of 10 ONIKUMA Wireless Gaming Mouse 9th 9.0 out of 10 HAHAP Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Gaming Mouse Under $30 – List
3 used from $34.99
- Prodigy Series Logitech G mouse for advanced gaming grade performance up-to 8 times faster response than standard mice so every mouse click and move is near instantaneous from hand to screen
- Advanced button tensioning reduces the force needed to click the left and right buttons and delivers exceptional click feel, response and consistency. Max. acceleration >25 G. Max. speed >200 IPS
- Classic design inspired by the Logitech G100S mouse, a favorite of gamers and eSports pros worldwide, re- engineered and optimized for gaming and everyday versatility, durability and comfort
UtechSmart Venus Gaming Mouse RGB Wired, 16400 DPI High Precision Laser Programmable MMO Computer Gaming Mice [IGN's Recommendation]
3 used from $27.49
- 『SENSITIVE DPI MMO MOUSE』Focus on MMO gamers: this professional MMO gaming mouse built-in up to 16400 DPI, 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration, 100-150in/s cursor speed, and a high precision Avago sensor. It has an adjustable sensitivity level (range from 200 - 16400) built right into the gaming mouse. You can easily adjust the mouse sensitivity using buttons on the mouse. Omron micro switches provide crisp, firm clicks.
BSDK Gaming Mouse, Four-Color Dimming Wired Mouse, Metal Backplane Macro Definition Gaming Mouse 3200Dpi Office Home Programmable
- 6 buttons, including scroll wheel, left button, right button, forward, backward, DPI switch
- Adjustable 1200/1600/2400 / 3200DPI
- Ergonomic design, comfortable touch, long-term use without fatigue.
- Smart connection, plug and play. Long switch life is up to 10 million.
- Support Windows 2000 / XP / win7 / win8 /win10 Vista 32bit or latest
Logitech G403 Prodigy RGB Gaming Mouse - 16.8 Million Color Backlighting, 6 Programmable Buttons, Onboard Memory, Up to 12,000 DPI
7 used from $49.99
- Logitech G403 mouse for advanced gaming grade accuracy and performance
- Ergonomic, lightweight design with rubber side grips and a removable 10 gram weight for supremely comfortable grip and control
- Logitech’s most advanced optical sensor delivers unbeatable fps mouse accuracy and more
- Customize lighting from a palette of 16.8 million colors to match your style and gaming gear
- Six programmable buttons and onboard memory make it easy to setup and store custom commands for your favorite games
PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired, 8 Programmable Buttons, Chroma RGB Backlit, 7200 DPI Adjustable, Comfortable Grip Ergonomic Optical PC Computer Gaming...
5 used from $13.28
- 【8 programmable buttons & Fire Button】 support Macro editing, 8 mouse buttons can be programmed with PICTEK easy-to-program gaming software. The rapid Fire button gives you the edge during intensive FPS battles. Great value FPS gaming mouse, also excellent for MOBA/ RTS games. (Driver Disk included)
- 【Chroma RGB backlit for extreme gaming experience】 upgraded version of PICTEK T7, with Chroma RGB lighting, up to 16. 8 million colors to fit your mood. Easily turn on and off the backlit or change the color mode with the convenient switch at the bottom of the mouse. Plus, adopts impressive optical gaming sensor, ensure quickly switch for different games.
Redragon M711 Cobra Gaming Mouse with 16.8 Million RGB Color Backlit, 10,000 DPI Adjustable, Comfortable Grip, 7 Programmable Buttons
5 used from $18.39
- 5 DPI OPTIONS & CUSTOMIZED FUNCTION – 5 adjustable DPI levels (500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000) meet your multiple needs, either for daily work or gaming. DPI can be adjusted freely by ±100 from 100 to 10000, taking advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands. Besides, the Mouse Point Speed setting in the software also allows you to mildly change the movement speed of the mouse to achieve the best fit mode for yourself.
PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired [7200 DPI] [Programmable] [Breathing Light] Ergonomic Game USB Computer Mice RGB Gamer Desktop Laptop PC Gaming...
7 used from $14.07
- 【Excellent gaming performance with 7200 DPI and 4 polling rate】 PICTEK T7 programmable gaming mice, default five DPI levels available from 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200 DPI. With two DPI button, you can adjust the dpi easily to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000Hz, polling rate ensures smooth AND high-speed movement, up to 1000Hz makes it faster and more accurate than ordinary mouse.
Redragon M602 RGB Wired Gaming Mouse RGB Spectrum Backlit Ergonomic Mouse Griffin Programmable with 7 backlight modes up to 7200...
3 used from $15.63
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for Gaming Computers - Ergonomic Redragon M602-RGB “Griffin” RGB Backlit Gaming PC Mouse up to 7200 DPI (user adjustable 800/1200/1600/2400/7200 DPI), 10G acceleration. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Gaming Grade Micro Switches ensure longevity, greater durability and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competition
ONIKUMA Wireless Gaming Mouse [6000 DPI] [Rechargeable] Computer USB Mice- Accurate Optical Gaming Sensor & 6 Ajustable Color RGB Breathing...
- 【NEVER POWER OFF, BOTH WIRELESS & WIRED】 1. The wireless mode: Battery updates to 30-day play time in a single charge, no batteries are required; 2. The Wired mode: you can also use it as a wired gaming mouse with the provided cable so the mouse will never power off.
- 【DESIGN TO WIN WITH INCREDIBLY ACCURACY】True 16000 5G Optical Sensor, ONIKUMA gaming mice features 6 adjustable DPI levels [1000-1800-2500-3200-4500-6000] and provides maximum convenience for both gaming and working. Up to 500Hz makes it faster and more accurate than ordinary mouse.
HAHAP Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse,HXSJ M70GY Ergonomic Wireless Gaming Mouse with 5 Buttons+USB Receiver Backlight,PC,Computer,Chromebook,MacBook,Notebook.
- ✈【Outstanding Appearance and Durability】streamlined design, smooth 3D rubber roller is easy to roll up and down. 3,000,000 keystroke tests ensure long life.
- ✈【Plug & Play】 Tiny wireless receiver conveniently slots into your computer's USB port, taking up minimal space. 1 AA battery needed (not included in the package).
- ✈【Sensitive Mouse Click with Less Noise】 Slim ergonomic design and smooth frosted surface for an incredible user experience. Quieter and Easier to click, make you concentrate on your work without disturbing others beside you
I hope, you like our list of the “Best Gaming Mouse Under $30.” Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best Gaming Mouse Under $25 will be regularly updated as any new Mouse is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.