Creative Commons – Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
What is Creative Commons (CC) license?
This is a human-readable summary of the license.
You are free toward:
- Share — copy and redistribute of the material in any medium or in any format
- Adapt — You can remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even in commercially use.
- The licensor cannot revoke these rights as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must have to give appropriate credit, provide by the link to the license, and indicate if any changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable way, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.