Did your 6-year-old cousin make unauthorized IAP purchases in your iPhone? Do you need to re-download an app that’s now not within the App Store? Are you nostalgic and need to pay attention to the Busted album you obtain on iTunes while you had been 13? Fortunately, there may be a simple means to view your iTunes purchase historical past to observe your purchases and determine fraudulent purchases.
In addition, there may be even a means to download beforehand bought objects even when they’ve been faraway from the App Store (though the identical can’t be mentioned for iTunes).
Here we present you how to view your iTunes purchase historical past and how to download earlier iTunes purchases.
You May Also Like: Full Guide to iTunes Sync | How to Change or Reset Your Apple ID | 2-factor authentication versus 2-step verification
How to view your iTunes purchase historical past
While you may see apps you have beforehand downloaded in your iOS system, you want entry to iTunes on a PC or Mac to get an outline of your complete purchase historical past, together with music, ringtones, films and books. If you have not already, be sure that to use the most recent model of iTunes for Mac or PC. To routinely open iTunes and register to your account data web page, click on this link – in any other case, comply with the directions under.
1) Open iTunes. If you have not already, register along with your Apple ID by choosing Account> Sign In.
2) Select Account> View My Account and enter your Apple ID password for verification.
Once on the Account Information web page, do the next:
1) Scroll down to Purchase History and choose View All – it ought to be to the appropriate of your most up-to-date purchase. Give it just a few seconds and your full purchase historical past ought to present up.
2) To learn more about a selected purchase, click on the arrow to the left of the order date. You will find data, together with a breakdown of particular person objects inside a purchase, together with the date, order quantity, bill quantity, and different data.
Read the next: How to take away the cardboard from iTunes & App Store
How to download earlier iTunes purchases: Mac and PC
It’s 1 factor to have the option to view all of your purchases, however, how do you entry them? The course of differs barely between iOS and Mac / PC, so we cut up this part in half – for iOS units, see under.
1) Open iTunes and ensure you’re signed in to your Apple ID (see above).
2) From the menu bar, choose Account> Purchased.
3) All your purchases ought to be proven within the listing view. Select ‘Not in my library’ and the kind of purchase (music, films, TV shows, apps and audiobooks) you need to download once more on the appropriate. You may also search by title utilizing the search bar on the left.
4) This ought to filter your purchase listing so you’ll find the app, music, film or audiobook you need to download once more. Once you have discovered the purchase, click on the download button (cloud with an arrow pointing down) to download the merchandise to your library.
Read the next: How to download your iTunes library on Mac
How to download earlier iTunes purchases: iOS
While it is fairly straightforward to view your purchases on a Mac or PC via iTunes, it’s kind of longer on iOS as a result of the iTunes Store and App Store are separate apps. Before persevering with, ensure you are signed in to iTunes in your iOS system by going to Settings> iTunes & App Store.
1) Open the App Store app in your iOS system.
2) In the menu bar on the backside of the web page, faucet Updates.
3) Tap Purchased> Not on this iPhone to browse your beforehand bought apps.
4) Once you have discovered the app you need to download once more, faucet the download icon on the appropriate aspect of the itemizing.
Music, films and TV shows
1) Open the iTunes Store app in your iOS system.
2) From the menu bar on the backside of the web page, choose More> Purchased and choose the kind of purchase you need to find (music, films, or TV shows).
3) Select Not on this iPhone and find the media you need to download once more. Once you find it, faucet it to open the iTunes itemizing and faucet the download button to download the merchandise to your system.
Read the next: How to set up iCloud | How to get well a forgotten iCloud password | How to check Apple ID stability