Description of Swipe for iPhone (News, Reviews & Tips) Review
Swipe is a unique magazine for iPhone users that can be read on your iPhone. Each edition is rammed with the latest news, reviews, tips and advice from our expert team.
Get more from your iPhone today. Discover great new apps, learn advanced tips and techniques, watch the latest gadgets and gadgets, and stay up-to-date on all the major iOS news.
The re's just no other magazine like Swipe on the App Store, but take our word for it: try our free example (there is no purchase obligation) and see if you like it.
If you do so, take advantage of our special subscription offer – pay just $ 1.99 a month (UK £ 1.49, $ 1.99) and get FREE access to our entire back catalog of magazines. That's far more than 250 app reviews, plus dozens of features, tips and tutorials, all for you and just 50% off at a single issue price of $ 1.99 (UK $ 1.49, $ 1.99).
Your subscription includes a free, no-obligation 7-day trial so you can read the latest edition and all the issues you like. We are confident that you will find much interest, but during this time you can simply cancel your subscription (although you will miss all the goodies we have planned!).
If you do not want to sign up right away, you will still receive a free sample of the magazine with our compliments. We hope you enjoy reading, learn some new tips and decide to join us on each issue. And if something about a specific problem is of interest, then do not forget that you can buy single issues for $ 1.99 (UK £ 1.49, $ 1.99).
Swipe for iPhone Magazine – not available in print; made exclusively for iPhone.
Information about the auto-renewable subscriptions available in Swipe:
· A swipe subscription provides access to new issues with the swipe magazine.
· Issues for the new Swipe magazine are published every two weeks, except for the Christmas and New Year period, which typically takes a period of three weeks between issues.
· A monthly subscription to Swipe costs $ 1.99 (UK £ 1.49, $ 1.99).
· Within a monthly subscription period, you will normally receive two new issues, except Christmas and New Year, as mentioned above.
· When you complete your first subscription, the latest issue will be the first of these two new issues within a monthly subscription period.
· Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account when you confirm your purchase.
· Subscriptions are renewed automatically, unless auto-renewal is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
· For the iTunes account, the renewal will be charged within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the monthly price at the time of renewal.
· Subscriptions can be managed by the user and automatic renewal can be disabled by switching to the user's iTunes account settings after purchase.
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
· An unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited if the user buys a subscription to that release, if applicable.
‘I hope you like the Review of Swipe for iPhone (News, Reviews & Tips) for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’