Description of Tutorial for Excel for iPhone & iPad – Help Tips Review
Work on the way? Do you fully trust in your iPhone or iPad? Are you struggling to get used to Excel for iOS? The n this app is for you!
• Full coverage of Excel for iPhone and iPad
• Complete overview of functions and UI
• Features of the paid version covered
• Device-specific video instructions
• More than 500 Excel tips
Are you looking for a reliable, dedicated and professional tutorial to cover everything Excel for iOS has to offer? The n look no further because our Excel for iOS tutorial gives you instant access to all that and much more than ever!
Using Excel for iOS tutorial, you'll get all the features and limitations that the mobile Excel version provides through easy-to-understand text. The application also brings information and features that are found specifically in the iOS version of Excel.
We've designed the app step by step to make it much easier for you to understand what each app has to offer. In addition, in all 15 chapters, you can learn how to filter, sort, or add data in Excel for iOS, not to mention that you can learn more about exporting or modifying the content in your charts.
If you teach yourself using Excel for iOS Tutorial, you can easily understand how to freeze / unfreeze rows, create or edit shapes, create a chart, save Excel documents, create formulas, or open iCloud documents.
If you want to completely master Excel for iOS, you just have to buy our app now and you'll love the results for sure!
Tutorials in Excel for iOS Training:
• Excel for iOS Overview: What you can and can not do
• To edit an existing document in Excel for iOS
• To create a new document in Excel for iOS
• How to open iCloud files in Excel for iOS
• To save Excel documents in iOS
• Using the Instruments panel in Excel for iOS
• How to create formulas in MS Excel for iOS
• To customize columns, lines, and text in Excel for iOS
• How to freeze and free rows and columns in Excel for iOS
• Auto-fill guide in Excel for iOS
• How to manage sheets in Excel for iOS
• Wrap words in Excel for iOS
• Formatting numbers in Excel for iOS
• Create and edit shapes in Excel for iOS
• To create a chart in Excel for iOS
• High quality interface that is very easy to browse
• Learn about all features included with Excel for iOS
• 15 chapters to choose from
• Detailed premium information on all the features you are interested in
Auto Renewable Subscription
To get full access to the "MS Excel Secrets and Tricks Handbook" catalog, you must activate your subscription.
• You can choose between the following subscription periods: 1 week, 1 month or 1 year.
• The subscription plans are as follows: $ 2.49 for a weekly subscription, $ 5.99 for a monthly plan, and $ 25.49 for the whole year. *
• All plans have a 7-day trial period
• Your subscription will be renewed automatically, unless auto-renewal is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will automatically be charged for the same renewal fee as stated above within 24 hours of the expiration of the current period.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account when you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscription and / or disable automatic renewal by visiting your iTunes account settings after purchase.
Note: You can not cancel a subscription during the active period. Unused portions of a free trial expire when the user purchases a subscription.
* Actual prices may vary depending on location and currency.
© 2014 – 2017 New Learning Technologies
‘I hope you like the Review of Tutorial for Excel for iPhone & iPad – Help Tips for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’