Best Laptops For Java Programming – Are you looking for the best laptops for Java programming? Currently there are so many laptops available on the market. You need the right laptop to program. If you are a developer, coder or programmer and work as a Java developer, Android developer, iOS developer or c ++ developer, you need a highly configurable laptop. Laptops are an essential need for a programmer. To succeed in programming, you need a powerful laptop.
I am a programming student, so I know that the best programming laptop is needed. If you have a system with less RAM, this will inevitably cause problems when running the program. It is therefore essential to have the best laptop for programming.
What type of configuration you need in a laptop for programming purposes:
- Intel i5/i7 processor (atleast7th gen).
- At least 8GB RAM.
- Dedicated graphics card with 2GB memory.
- At least 256 SSD storage (additional 1TB HDD recommended).
These are the minimum requirements for the Best Laptops For Java Programming. Here in this article, you will find the top 10 laptops for Java programming.
Laptops For Java Programming Laptop Name Laptop Rank Laptop Rating Apple 13″ MacBook Pro 1st 9.5 out of 10 ASUS Zenbook Pro UX550VE 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Dell XPS 13 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Apple 15″ MacBook Pro 4th 9.3 out of 10 Razer Blade Pro 5th 9.2 out of 10 Acer Predator Helios 300 6th 9.2 out of 10 Lenovo Legion Y520 7th 9.1 out of 10 Dell Inspiron 15 7000 8th 9.1 out of 10 Acer Aspire E 15 9th 9.0 out of 10 HP ZBook 14 G4 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Laptops For Java Programming
Apple MacBook Pro 13, Retina, Touch Bar, 3.3GHz Intel i7 Dual Core, 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Intel Iris 550,...
- 3.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 processor with 64MB eDRAM and 4MB shared L3 cache (Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz)
- 16GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 512 GB PCIe SSD Storage
- Intel Iris Graphics 550
- Touch Bar and Touch ID, backlit keyboard, FaceTime HD camera
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) Retina LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560 by 1600 pixels
Asus ZenBook Pro UX550VE-XH71 15.6" Full HD Notebook Computer, Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.80GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
2 used from $1,320.00
- ASUS ZenBook Pro UX550VE-XH71 15.6" Full HD Notebook Computer - AC Adapter - ASUS 1 Year Carry-In/ Onsite Limited Warranty
- Processor: Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor2.8GHz Quad-Core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.8GHz) and 6MB cache
- Operation System: Windows 10 Professional
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (1.8X faster than the previous generation)Video Memory Size: 4GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Display: 15.6" LED-backlit Full HD (1920 by 1080 16:9)7.3mm-thin bezel with 83% screen-to-body ratioWide 100% sRGB color gamut178 deg. wide-view technologyASUS Eye Care technology for up to 30% blue-light reduction
Dell XPS 13 9365 13.3" 2 in 1 Laptop FHD Touchscreen 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7Y75, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD,...
6 used from $770.39
- Intel Core i7-7Y75 4M cache with Turbo Boost up to 3.60 GHz, 8GB LPDDR3 1866 MHz, 256GB SSD
- 13.3 in Full HD InfinityEdge touchscreen with edge-to-edge Corning Gorilla Glass 4 (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support
- 1 Thunderbolt 3 (4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3) with PowerShare, DC-In & DisplayPort 1 USB-C 3.1 with PowerShare, DC-In & DisplayPort, Microphone input/Headphone output combo, LAN (10/100/1000)
Apple 15" MacBook Pro, Retina, Touch Bar, 2.8GHz Intel Core i7 Quad Core, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Space Gray, MPTR2LL/A
- 2.8GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
- 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- Radeon Pro 555 with 2GB memory
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
Razer - Blade Pro 17.3" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce...
4 used from $1,999.99
- World's first THX Certified Mobile Device for immersive visual and audio experience
- 17.3" 4K UHD G-SYNC touchscreen display with 100% Adobe RGB color space coverage
- VR Ready with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics. With the ability to connect to USB, Display Port, PCI Express and Thunderbolt devices it is the most versatile connection available
- Overclocked Quad-Core 7th gen Intel Core i7 processor and 32GB memory
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7, GeForce GTX 1060, 15.6" Full HD, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 1TB...
3 used from $1,110.00
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- 16GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD & 1TB 5400RPM HDD
- Up to 9-hours of battery life
Lenovo Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop - Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 256GB SSD, 1050Ti 4GB, 15.6" Full HD
1 used from $1,199.77
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor (up to 3.80GHz)
- 15.6" Anti-glare LED Backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) Display
- 16GB DDR4 RAM / 2TB Hard Drive + 256GB Solid State Drive
- 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti Graphics
- Backlit Keyboard / WiFi AC / Bluetooth / Windows 10
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 15.6" FHD IPS Gaming Laptop, Intel Quad-Core i7-7700HQ 16GB DDR4 1TB HDD+128GB SSD 6GB NVIDIA GeForce...
3 used from $969.00
- 15.6-inch Full (1920 x 1080) IPS Display, Aspect Ratio：16:9， External Resolution：Up to 5120 x 2880 , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core, 2.8GHz, Up to 3.8GHz
- 16GB DDR4 SDRAM, 2400MHz, 1TB HDD 5400 rpm + 128GB SSD
- Media Card, support SD, MMC, 1 x Thunderbolt 3，3 x USB 3.0 Type-A， 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 via Thunderbolt Port， 1xHeadphone/Microphone Combo Jack
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4 15.6-Inches Full HD Notebook (7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U, GeForce 940MX, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB...
2 used from $799.77
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Up to 3.1GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display supporting Acer Color Blast technology
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of GDDR5 Video Memory
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD,Card Reader:SD Card
- Up to 12-hours Battery Life
HP ZBook 14u G4 14" FHD Mobile Workstation Laptop Computer, Intel Core i7-7500U up to 3.50GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB...
- 14" Full HD standard-viewing angle (SVA) anti-glare LED backlight Screen; FirePro W4190M
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U Processor @ 2.70GHz (2 Cores, 4M Cache, up to 3.50GHz)
- 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- Total Number of USB Ports: 3, Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2, USB Type-C: Yes, USB Type-C Detail: USB-Type C (USB 3.1 Gen 1), VGA: Yes, Network (RJ-45): Yes, DisplayPort: Yes, Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes
Well, it was all about the top 10 best laptops for Java programming. I hope this article will help you choose the best laptop for programming. Well, if you are a designer, programmer, developer, coder or computer student, you will find this article useful. All laptops in this list are good for programming. But in the end, the final decision is yours.
Let us know your opinion about our Best Laptops For Java Programming by responding to the box below.
Top 10 Best Laptops For Java Programming