Description of Merrill Edge for iPhone Review
For Merrill Edge and Merrill Edge Advisory Center customers, with the redesigned Mobile Merrill Edge app, you can access and manage your accounts and investments wherever and when it's most convenient.
Customize your dashboard
• Current market data and news
• Real-time streaming offers
• Explore heat maps and interactive diagrams
Manage your accounts
• View balances, stocks, order status, and pending and historical transactions
• Trading stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options
• View your broker accounts or linked external accounts that you hold outside of Merrill Edge
• Monitor important market values
• Add securities to your personal watchlist
• Track securities on your customizable dashboard
Pay bills (must be registered)
• Make one-time payments
• Pay for eBills
• Take photos of checks to discard
• View pending, failed, or completed check submissions
• Transfer money between your Merrill Edge investment accounts and Bank of America, N.A. bank accounts.
• Make transfers to and from accounts with other financial institutions you have set up on the website.
Just contact us
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Set or edit travel alerts for eligible cards
Guidance and retirement
• Plan for college and retirement with the Personal Retirement and College Planning Calculator
• Other selection tools that matter most to you (IRA Selector Calculator, My Life Priorities, Life Events)
Help stay safe
• Set up Touch ID® to securely log into the app instead of using your passcode
• Send messages and documents with the Secure Communications Center
• Monitor market performance
• Received messages
Depending on your mobile device, your mobile service provider may charge you for access fees. For details about specific charges and fees, contact your wireless service provider.
Merrill Lynch Privacy and Security: ml.com/privacy
Investing in securities entails risks, and there is always the risk that you will lose money if you invest in securities.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A., and affiliated banks, FDIC members and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Merrill Edge is the trade name for a business provided by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF & S).
• Are FDIC uninsured?
• are not bank guarantee
• May lose value
MLPF & S is a registered broker-dealer, member of SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
US Trust, Bank of America's Private Wealth Management is managed by Bank of America, N.A. and other subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC.
‘Hope you like the Review of Merrill Edge for iPhone for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’