Soon after the first-generation Moto X started receiving Android 5.1 Lollipop update in India markets, Motorola has began the Android 5.1 Lollipop update rollout for its Moto X (Gen 2) machine.
As per the new change log, the phone Moto X2 Android 5.1 Lollipop new update features a beneficial option to manage over notifications. This update also includes new security function. If the Moto X (Gen 2) is misplaced or stolen, The system safety now retains the telephone stay locked till you sign up along with your Google account, additionally if reset to factory settings. This feature automatically available when you have Google Account on the device. Some necessary Bug also fixes within the update. The phone performance is superb and the Improvements in the Android Runtime manage to faster application launch times.
Foremost bugs are fixed within the update. The device will let customers block interruptions until the next alarm, regulate notification volume controls whereas media is playing, cancel the heads-up notification and swipe it as much as remove it from the display. Moreover a brand new pull-down menu for instantly choosing one other Wi-Fi access points or paired Bluetooth gadgets, Moto X (Gen 2) customers would even be capable to hide restricted setting tiles in case they’re utilizing options like ‘Invert Colors’ or ‘Hotspot’. If the person SIM card is full then there isn’t any possibility of delete SMS. Your House Wi-Fi won’t automatically reconnect to the device Wi-Fi. And a few further general safety improvements.
Read more: Best phones under Rs 20,000 in India
At any time when you will have received a notification message for this update:
- Choose “Yes, I am in”.
- After the software is downloaded, choose “Install now”.
- After the software is installed, your phone will restart automatically.
- Your phone device is now updated with 23.16.1
However, In case you have not received any notification message for the update, comply with these steps below to manually update your device:
- Choose the Settings icon within the apps menu.
- Choose the “About phone” possibility.
- Choose the “System updates” choice.
- Choose the “Sure, I am in”. Next after the software is downloaded, choose “Install now”.
- When the software is installed, your phone will restart automatically.
- Your phone is now updated to version Android 5.1 Lolipop with build 23.16.1″
Tell us how you’re enjoying Android 5.1 Lollipop on your Moto X (2nd) Generation) in the comments below.