My-Likes is a social advertising platform that allows users to share advertiser content via Twitter, YouTube, and blogs and make money on a per-click basis. Advertisers can describe their product, select a maximum cost-per-click, and have the site’s community of users who promote them via “sponsored links”. Read Also: 10 Simple Steps To Become A Hacker
Here’s a quick Mylikes review
Several Months Ago, I ran across a good way to earn somewhat more cash AND at the similar time provide to my social media followers that they might love. Sounds like a win/win, right? It positively is. The affiliate program is called MyLikes, and I’ve earned nearly $1900.23 using it. One of the best half (well, apart from the money), is that MyLikes is very easy to set-up and use.
Note. I regularly updated this article with my new earning reports, So please bookmark it. If you use mylikes network for earn money online.
MyLikes is a new Advertising Network. Again, Overall advertising networks, some are usually scams. But mylikes is not a Scam.
How do I do know it’s not a scam? Well here’s why:
1. I’ve personally received payment from MyLikes. Thus far I’ve made $1900.23 from MyLikes ads, from my followers, clicking on the promoting links.
Note. For those who think that mylikes network is a scam and not working check my earning report below in a screenshot of my last week earning.
2. The company MyLikes is founded by two ex-Googlers, the former recent lead for AdSense, Arvind Sundararajan and his wife Bindu Reddy, the former head lead product management for Google Apps. That’s right why I told you their names. Because You could knock on, their door demanding your money. If they scam.
People Also Read- Mylikes earning Tricks
3. Disclosed are compulsory. MyLikes won’t be an organization that the FTC shall be intend anything soon for its non-compliance with its rules.
But There are several things concerning the MyLikes set-up which might be a bit complicated, but hopefully, I can help clarify them a bit.
Your custom website and URL (domain name)
After Login In for MyLikes account, you will enter your personal info including a username inside Your account setting. When MyLikes creates the name to your MyLikes website, this username shall be a part of the URL, so select your username correctly! I might not suggest utilizing your name and would recommend using something that conveys the type of content your MyLikes site will showcase.
As an example, you use “funny post” as your username. That username will probably be mixed with a few of MyLikes reserved domain names like humorable.org, dailysmh.me, and plenty of others. So that your custom website deal with can be: funnypost.humorable.org or funnypost.dailysmh.me.
There are many issues with these custom domains:
- They appear spam in lots of cases. This can trigger people not to want to click on your links and content.
- As a result, of these domains are shared by thousand of other people, they usually get flagged as spam on Facebook and Pinterest, making your content unshareable. Not thing.
- Because you’re using their domain name, if you wish to move your site to another platform, you possibly can’t.
Instead of using their domain names, I’d suggest getting your private domain name and using it. Having your personal domain name solves all three issues above.
Tip: Mylikes also give you a free custom domain when you first earn $100 from your mylikes account.
Personal: When I reach $100 money in my mylikes account, I bought americansfun.com domain which I get free of cost from mylikes.
Note. Before reaching $100 you can also use your custom domain which you can buy from any registrar like Godaddy.com in case you don’t want to use mylikes custom domain.
MyLikes gives some fee capabilities through PayPal, Amazon Gift Cards, and wire transfers. The fastest and easiest way, use PayPal. Using PayPal, you’ll get paid weekly in case your amount due is greater than $20. MyLikes pays out each Friday afternoon, and the cut-off for the amount due is 48 hours prior. When you earn money and do not meet the $20.00 minimum, you’ll receive a credit to your account, and you will get paid as soon as your whole credit amount exceeds $20.00.
Amazon gift cards pay out weekly, similar to PayPal payments. Wire transfers have a $50.00 minimum and only pay out month-to-month.
Next| Sign Up With Mylikes ⇓