Timing, MacOS's popular time tracking application, received an update for macOS Mojave. The new version supports dark mode. This, combined with a revised version of the design, makes a complete application to the new macOS in bright and dark modes.
Timing allows users to automatically track usage times on the Mac. This can be used advantageously if you need a Screen Time function (a new version of iOS 12) not available on MacOS and a time report on customer work. For experienced users, the application has many customization options for each type of workflow.
Release note highlights:
– Detailed tracking support for Mailplane (hence Gmail), Bear, Dash, Opera.
– Integration with GrandTotal 5: Tasks created with Timing are automatically displayed in GrandTotal and can be inserted in invoices.
– Full translation to Chinese
– Full support of macOS Mojave.
– dozens of improvements based on user feedback
This new version is a free update for users who purchased timing 2 from September 1, 2017. For other products, paid updates are available for productivity ($ 19), professional ($ 29), expert ($ 49) versions. The calendar can be downloaded from the website.
Hope you like the news News: Timing app for macOS updated with improved design, dark mode, Chinese localization, more. Stay Tuned For More Updates 🙂