· Bitty & Beau’s Coffee opens at 74 W. Broad Street in Bethlehem · Paisley & Company Bath Boutique & Fragrance Bar in Kutztown reopens for in-person shopping · American Family Care opens urgent care center in the County Line Plaza, off of Route 113 near Souderton, Bucks County
· New salon, Mirror Beauty Studio, to open at 2002 Hanover Avenue in Allentown. Grand opening set for Dec. 3. · New beauty studio, Glow Factory, opens at 1708 Washington Blvd. in Easton
· A Red Wing shoe store will open on Airport Road in Allentown at the site of the former Zoup! restaurant. . The Hummus House opens Bethlehem location at 518 E. Third Street
· Laura McLain, executive director of the Slate Belt Chamber of Commerce, will retire at the end of 2021 after 21+ years of service. · Thomas Ripsam has been named the new CEO of Martin Guitar. He succeeds longtime Chairman and CEO Christian Frederick Martin IV. · PrimoHoagies, the casual restaurant known for its gourmet hoagies, plans to open two restaurants in Stroudsburg.
· All Weather Selvedge Denim Co. (AW) opens at The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley in suite 608, next to Evolve Salon & Spa. · Charming Charlie, a women’s contemporary fashion and accessories retailer, will return to the Outlets at Wind Creek.
The News Highlights
- 10 Easy Ways to Save Money on Christmas Decorations This Year | business news
- Check the latest News news updates and information about business, finance and more.
For Latest News Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Trending News
- Popular By week