Described as an “action-packed arcade game focusing on the experience of flying alone and with others,” Skydrift Infinity offers a variety of game modes that’ll have you taking to the skies. You’ll find deathmatches, armed races, and “other armed competitions,” all with one overarching rule: ‘if you can’t overtake them, shoot them down’. Lovely.
lasting onto the Nintendo Switch eShop next week is Skydrift Infinity, an arcade racer that’ll have you flying and shooting your way through skies, canyons, and even volcanoes by the look of it.
You’ll be able to jump in either alone or with friends in local and online multiplayer, and you can also take a break from the frantic deathmatches with a mode that lets you explore each island featured in the game at your own pace.
– Six Power-ups! Capture up to two different powers in your plane’s arsenal, then collect upgrades to increase the strength of those existing powers.
– Stunning Visuals: Race through scenic venues like the Grand Canyon, Alaskan Terrain and Hawaiian Islands, created with beautiful, vibrant colors.
– 8-person Multiplayer: Take your friends down online in this fast and furious battle.
– Splitscreen mode for local multiplayer with up to 4 players
The News Highlights
- Arcade Racer “Skydrift Infinity” Will Release Switch Next Week
- Check the latest update on Gaming news
For Latest News Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Trending News
- Popular By week