Copyright 2022 KNOE. All rights reserved. It is believed by the family that there was an electrical issue that sparked the fire. No injuries have been reported, according to the West Monroe Fire Department.
A family member of the owner tells KNOE 8 News that they believed it started in the attic shortly after 5:00 p.m. According to the family member, no one was inside, and everything is able to be repaired.
The News Highlights
- Fire breaks out inside West Monroe business, no injuries
- Check the latest News news updates and information about business, finance and more.
For Latest News Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Trending News
- Popular By week