1. Sign Up Play Video Register with your PSN Sign-In ID here. Once you sign up, you’re automatically entered into all future Stages of the program.
PlayStation Player Celebration is back! This special event calls on our player community to join together to achieve a shared set of goals and earn exclusive PSN avatars and PS4 themes in the process.** PlayStation Player Celebration*
Registration starts today and will remain open until May 31. Stage One kicks off on May 18 – here are steps to participate: We wanted to make this year’s event even more special and engaging for our gamers. That’s why this year’s Days of Play will feature various activities across a few weeks to celebrate the power of play and the vibrancy of our community by connecting gamers together.
Games Goal ● Play PS4/PS5 games — the Community must play a target number of games each week. Every PS4/PS5 game that each entrant plays for at least an hour (across as many sessions as you’d like during the week) will count towards the Games Goal. You’ll earn double points towards the goal if you play games with users on your Friends List (who have also signed up to participate). There are three Stages throughout the event, with the first Stage kicking off on May 18. Each Stage will have the following Community Goals:
2. Start playing on May 18 The event is open to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 users in the following locations: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, and the United States.
The News Highlights
- Get ready for the PlayStation community celebration with Days of Play 2021 – news
- Check the latest Gaming news updates and information about games.
- Please share this news with your friends and family to support us your one share helps us a lot.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, for similar updates.
For Latest News Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Trending News
- Popular By week