The Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery conference is here to keep you updated with discussions that will be centered around improving targeted therapy uniting the field’s biggest players to share their opinions.
the emerging medicine class – are harnessing the therapeutic benefit of targeting genetic material via antisense, mRNA, RNAi, saRNA and siRNA.
This year’s agenda will encompass key drivers and hot topics of the industry including recent advances in oligonucleotide therapeutics, optimising oligonucleotide development strategies, clinical advances of RNAi therapy and emerging delivery solutions.
Registration is live on the website and an early bird saving of £200 will be applied to bookings made before 28th May 2021: www.oligonucleotide.co.uk/einpr2
Plus, an interactive half day pre-conference workshop:
Target Discovery for RNA Therapeutics
Workshop Leader: Martin Akerman, Chief Technology Officer, Envisagenics
Featured 2021 speakers include:
Chair for 2021
Nagy Habib, Professor of Surgery, Imperial College, Co-founder MiNA therapeutics, Imperial College London
• David Evans, Chief Scientific Officer, Sirnaomics, Inc
• Stefan Vonhoff, VP Chemistry & Manufacturing, NOXXON Pharma AG
• Adrien Weingartner, Principal Scientist, Group Leader Drug Delivery, Silence Therapeutics AG
• Tom Baladi, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, AstraZeneca
• Maria Luisa Pineda, CEO and Co-founder, Envisagenics
• Ekkehard Leberer, Senior Director, R&D Alliance Management, Sanofi
• Michelle Lynn Hall, Senior Director, Novel Therapeutic Modalities, Eli Lilly and Company
• Jimmy Weterings, Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
• Meiling LI, Senior Scientist, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
The News Highlights
- Hear from expert industry speakers at Oligonucleotide Therapeutics 2021
- Check the latest update on Gadgets news
For Latest News Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Trending News
- Popular By week