– Sharp focus on housing loans that contribute 92.4% of AUM and EWS / LIG category that forms ~77% of the customer base. – INR 4,294 Crs, growth of 18.5% over Q1 FY21. Distribution:
– All employees remained safe across Wave-1 and Wave-2. – 99% of the employees are now vaccinated with at least one dose.
Asset under Management (AUM): Vaccination
– Disbursements of INR 305 Crs in Q1 FY22, at 67.4% of Q4 FY21 levels, y-o-y growth of 476.9%. Collection Efficiency: Disbursements:
– News commenced in 10 new branch locations. In addition, 12 new digital branches have been launched taking the total number of touchpoints to 137 – As on Jun’21, the Company has 72 branches with presence in 12 States and 1 Union Territory.
The News Highlights
- Home First Finance Company India Limited Announces First Quarter Earnings of Fiscal Year 22
- Check the latest News news updates and information about business, finance and more.
For Latest News Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Trending News
- Popular By week