Vancouver, British Columbia, April 06, 2021 (News) — The global in-vitro fertilization market size is expected to reach USD 31.97 Billion in 2027, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. Major factors fueling market revenue growth are rising incidence of male and female infertility. In-vitro fertilization (IVF) is a treatment specially designed to simplify problems related to pregnancy and genetic complications. Infertility is one of the major health problems faced by a large number of individuals across the globe. Male infertility accounts for 30% of infertility cases and leads to about one-fifth of infertility cases according to American Pregnancy Association. A primary reason leading to reduced Total Fertility Rate (TFR) is cultural change, which includes factors such as growing number of women in workforce, increasing age that women have a first-born at, steady shift from rural to urban communities, and lower marriage rates. However, advancements in IVF treatments has opened up new potential opportunities and positive results of various procedures.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/19
Increasing consumer awareness regarding infertility and improvements in various therapies is expected to support revenue growth. In addition, factors such as availability of more innovative drugs, reduced alcohol and tobacco consumption, and favorable policies and efforts taken by governments to improve IVF procedures are expected to support growth of the global in-vitro fertilization market going ahead. Researchers are developing methods for enhancing efficiency of in-vitro fertilization. Specific methods such as aided hatching, vitrification, processing of egg/sperm, percutaneous epididymal sperm accumulation and testicular sperm retrieval (PESA and TESE), mini IVF, tri-parent IVF, and genetic testing are already in use.
However, factors such as absence of developed infrastructure and cultural differences in developing economies is expected to hamper growth of the in-vitro fertilization market in the coming years.
Some key highlights from the report:
- The fresh non-donor segment is projected to register highest CAGR throughout the forecast period owing to factors such as high success rate in first attempt and capability of performing test in complicated cases.
- Among the instrument segments, the disposable segment accounted for a revenue share of USD 5.27 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a robust CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Various players in the market are investing in disposable devices such as needles, chambers, and slides due to need for high sterile standards and conditions and stringent regulatory framework.
- Among the application segments, the fertility clinical segment accounted for largest share of 64% in 2019. High demand for ART treatments is attributed to an increase in the number of fertility centers and ART centers that provide counseling for couples with conceiving problems.
- Europe accounted for approximately 35.1% revenue share in the global market, followed by North America with 31% market share in 2019.
- Some key players in the global in-vitro fertilization include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Irvine Scientific, OvaScience, Cooper Surgical Inc., EMD Serono Inc., Cook Medical Inc., Cardone & Associates Reproductive Medicine & Infertility LLC, Morpheus Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Vitrolife AB, and Genea Biomedx.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/19
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global in-vitro fertilization market based on procedure type, instrument, application, and region:
Procedure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2027)
- Fresh Donor
- Frozen Donor
- Fresh Non-donor
- Frozen Non-donor
Instrument Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2027)
- Disposable Devices
- Culture Media
- Capital Equipment
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2027)
- Fertility Clinics
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-vitro-fertilization-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2027)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market By Product (Software, Hardware), By Workflow (Image Acquisition, Image Analysis, Reporting, and Communication), By Therapeutic Application (General Imaging, Specialty Imaging), By Deployment Mode, By Modality, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Smart Factory Market By Component (Industrial Robotics, Sensors, Control Devices, Industrial Network, Machine Vision), By Solution (PLC, PLM, MES, ERP, SCADA), By Industries (Process Industries and Discrete Industries), Forecasts to 2027
Smart Manufacturing Market By Information Technology (Manufacturing Execution System, Industrial Communication), By Enabling Technology (Industrial Robotics, IIoT), By Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-in-vitro-fertilization-market
- Check the latest Health news updates and information.
- Please share this news In-Vitro Fertilization Market Size Worth USD 31.97 Bn In 2027 with your friends and family to support us your one share helps us a lot.
For Latest News Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Trending News
- Popular By week