• Three, 40-49. • Nine, 30-39. • Five, 50-59.
• Three, 10-19. • One, birth to 9.
• 11, 20-29. The age breakdowns for positive cases on January 3 follows:
The health department is still recommending the public practice social distancing by maintaining six feet of separation, to limit in-person interactions, to practice good handwashing and hygiene and to get vaccinated. If not fully vaccinated, individuals are recommended to wear a mask when social distancing cannot be achieved. • Two, 80-89.
• Two, 70-79. • Four, 60-69.
The News Highlights
- Ministry of Health announces cases of Covid-19
- Check the latest Health news updates and information about health.
For Latest News Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Trending News
- Popular By week