• Retaining enough assets to fund your retirement • Securing your legacy in the community More:Breaking News:Families First Act benefits have been extended. Here’s what you need to know
• Positioning the business for a profitable sale or merger • Preparing for a successful business transfer to employees, heirs, or outside buyers
• Safeguarding continued business growth • Addressing family dynamics surrounding asset and ownership transfer
More:Breaking News:Beyond the balance sheet: assess your business’s financial health Ultimately, the decisions you make ahead of the transition will have long-lasting impact on the business after you are no longer involved. Having a close connection to a team of professional advisors with the following capabilities can alleviate much of this burden: Start by working closely with your owner transition advisor to outline your dreams and goals — both personally and for your business. Then, work together to design a plan specifically for your organization, your objectives, and your values.
More:Breaking News:Is a COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan right for your business? The act of transitioning can be very emotional, with a mix of personal and business complexity. No matter what stage of the transition process, surrounding yourself with key advisors is essential.
The News Highlights
- Planning your business transition can be challenging
- Check the latest News news updates and information about business, finance and more.
For Latest News Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Trending News
- Popular By week