* A PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports fundraising request to sell ice cream and t-shirts. * A community education director agreement for 2% annual raises through the 2023 school year. * Donations including Charities Aid Foundation $19.41 to the elementary fundraiser account and $19.41 to the high school incentive fund; and $500 from Ingstad Broadcasting to the athletic department.
* Requests to open enroll four students in from Gibbon Fairfax Winthrop (GFW) Schools and one out to Comfrey. The board unanimously approved, motion by Joleen Dittbenner, second by Casey Coulson:
* A $2,000 activities director stipend raise this school year, from $5,400 to $7,400. “We did testing all day Monday,” Cselovszki said. “The high school has nobody in isolation. We’ve done 120 (COVID-19) tests on students and staff with symptoms so far this school year.”
Today’s breaking news and more in your inbox
nujournal.com). (Fritz Busch can be emailed at fbusch@
The News Highlights
- Sleepy Eye Elementary has 10 isolates for COVID | News, Sports, Jobs
- Check the latest Health news updates and information about health.
For Latest News Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Trending News
- Popular By week