“The Nintendo Switch Has Games,” and it Now Has An Expensive Calculator, Too

“The Nintendo Switch Has Games,” and it Now Has An Expensive Calculator, Too

It’s (rather effectively) called Calculator and is literally a calculator – you know, for calculating. How many times will we say calculator in this article? Calculator.

As you’re no doubt aware, the Nintendo Switch eShop gets a new boatload of titles to choose from with every passing week. Naturally, each week’s new arrivals vary in genre, budget, and quality (keep an eye on our eShop Selects series for the best of the latter), but this week sees something a little different appearing on the store. That’s right, Nintendo Switch is getting a calculator.

It launches tomorrow, 12th May, and costs a rather steep £8.09. We say steep because you can buy a real scientific calculator for considerably less than that, or – as we imagine most of us do these days – just use your computer or phone for free. Still, it’s a thing that’s happening, and here’s the official eShop description to prove it:

The News Highlights

  • “The Nintendo Switch Has Games,” and it Now Has An Expensive Calculator, Too
  • Check the latest update on Gaming news
Disclaimer: If you need to edit or update this news from compsmag then kindly contact us Learn more

For Latest News Follow us on Google News


Latest Headlines
  • Show all
  • Trending News
  • Popular By week
Human acquires Onehome to pursue values-based home health strategy

Human acquires Onehome to pursue values-based home health strategy

The Kindred deal — the largest in Humana’s history — is the latest example of the blurring lines between payer and provider. Louisville, Kentucky-based Humana ...
MUSC Health, College of Nursing Work Together to Provide Surgical Experience for Nursing Students |  MUSC

MUSC Health, College of Nursing Work Together to Provide Surgical Experience for Nursing Students | MUSC

Students get a chance to talk to the patients before surgery and watch as the nurse does all the pre-surgery checks and makes sure patients are fully informed. ...
Review on JLab GO Air earbuds

Review on JLab GO Air earbuds

This might seem like a first world problem, but they only had 10% charge, and quickly died, whereas the other pair were 90% and good to go. Earbuds are also ...
Who is the most powerful hacker in Free Fire

Who is the most powerful hacker in Free Fire

Who is the biggest hacker in Free Fire? Recently, a number of hackers have been trying their hands at the Free Fire Battle Royale. A recent video had ...
Another social media post features Apple’s Beats Studio Buds

Apple has finally released Beats Studio Buds! Yes, it’s also available on Android. Price? Check to see whether it’ll set you back a fortune

However, the most notable part about the Beats Studio Buds is that it will work on Android as well as Apple iOS devices! So, if it is Apple, it must be ...
Local business ready to lift COVID-19 restrictions on Tuesday

Local business ready to lift COVID-19 restrictions on Tuesday

Though Nguyen is ready to get rid of some of the restrictions, he still fears this could lead to another spike in cases and setting him back. “Everything we ...
Bruins provide health updates, post-season injury list recap

Bruins provide health updates, post-season injury list recap

Source “It weighs on you, it’s not easy. You want to be out there with the guys and helping them win. I think I could have helped. Just get one more game. ...
Youngstown County Debating Whether Municipal Health Workers Should Receive Pandemic Overtime Pay

Youngstown County Debating Whether Municipal Health Workers Should Receive Pandemic Overtime Pay

However, city law director Jeff Limbian said the duties Bishop and her colleagues performed were well above the job description and that he doesn’t see this ...
Unlock Michigan to launch second petition to limit public health claims

Unlock Michigan to launch second petition to limit public health claims

The Michigan Supreme Court ruled 4-3 to overturn the 1945 emergency powers law but did not comment about overruling any existing parts of the public health ...
Hickory Farms Hires New CFO

Hickory Farms Hires New CFO

ABOUT HICKORY FARMS, LLCSince 1951, Hickory Farms LLC has been a leading retailer of food gifts and specialty foods available online, in catalogs, and in ...
Show next
Compsmag - Latest News from tech, business and health
Logo