Description of NoteWorks Lite for iPhone Review
NoteWorks is a music game designed to improve note recognition and improve the ability to read. Hungry Munchy strives to engulf hard-to-catch blue notes. Your goal is to help Munchy catch every note as fast as possible.
The game combines learning and fun into one satisfying experience. The app is both educational and entertaining, providing an intuitive and visually appealing interface.
NoteWorks was created for:
• iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users.
• Players of all ages.
• Families with multiple players.
• Music teacher with several students.
Game design features include:
• A funny animated character.
• User-friendly menus.
• Excellent graphics.
• Achieve sound effects.
Note reading options:
• On-screen piano keyboard input.
• Guitar sound on the screen.
• MIDI keyboard input.
• Designation of "A, B, C".
, , , CDEFGAB
, , , cdefgah
, , , ABCDEFG
, , , AHCDEFG
• "Do, Re, Mi" (Fixed Do) naming names.
• Treble clef.
• Students learn by playing and having fun.
• Students can choose to play with clues.
• Students play without clues to score points and stars.
• Players learn to recognize notes immediately.
• Game speed is controlled to increase or decrease the level of difficulty, or students can play without time limit.
While music teachers persistently emphasize the importance of seeing, most teachers prefer not to use valuable teaching time for basic note recognition skills. Thus, NoteWorks helps music teachers focus on more interesting aspects of their art such as technique and musicality.
NoteWorks was created for people who enjoy playing and having fun. It was designed with the goal of being neither easy nor too hard and never boring. We hope you find NotesWorks both useful and entertaining, and we would appreciate sharing your thoughts and opinions about the game by rating it.
‘Hope you like the Review of NoteWorks Lite for iPhone for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’