OPPO has officially introduced their new OPPO Mirror 5s smartphone in Taiwan just a few days ago, The OPPO Mirror 5s is a compact smartphone made within the same vein as the OPPO R1x. The OPPO Mirror 5s sport a unique glass back that is just like the OPPO R1x, though its specs are lower than the sapphire backed smartphone.
It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display screen, is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.1 with Colour operating system 2.1 ROM on top. It has a 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5 MP front camera. The smartphone has glass back, a metallic body and is simply 7.65mm thick.
Oppo Mirror 5s has introduced without availability or price tag and is listed within the company web site.
The rumored OPPO Mirror 5s would not be released until the second week in July.
- 5-inch, 1280 x 720 pixels HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128 GB
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) operating system
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, IR remote
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.2 x 7.65 mm
- Weight: 160g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2420mAh battery