AppleInsider's podcast is working on short films at OS 5, Google Maps on CarPlay, iPhone XS Max and John Hancock which requires Apple (or similar) on all life insurance.
- Neil is back! Neil is back!
- OS 5 and complications are pretty cool, but I have a question: Once you fall into your favorite face or complications, will you change them to take advantage of everything Apple currently does?
- John Hancock currently requires Apple or similar fitness products for all life insurance contracts. They will subsidize according to the activities you do. If it is Super Active, you can receive it with $ 25 USD plus tax. (Tax is probably calculated by the device's selling price and brings the tax closer to $ 50 based on a retail price of 399. If you signed up for one of these plans, please let us know)
- Victor and Neil talk a little about short films taken by Jon M. Chu, director of "Crazy Rich Asians", and what was not a device for movies at one time. JVC believes that from the iPhone which is the best camera you have, it is transitioning to "the best camera".
- Pedometer ++, anilist, headspace
- Google map displayed on CarPlay as well as Apple Music was updated for Android Auto
We love e-mail – Please give us your comments and concerns!
This show can be used with iTunes and your favorite podcast application by searching for "AppleInsider". Do not forget to ask here, subscribe, and evaluate our program.
Listen to the following integrated SoundCloud stream:
Show notes link:
Comments and comments are always highly valued. Please contact us AppleInsider Please podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, Facebook and Instagram more.
If you are interested in the sponsor of the show please contact email@example.com.
Hope you like the news OS 5, a short film shot on iPhone XS Max, and more on the AppleInsider Podcast. Stay Tuned For More Updates 🙂