Description of PageScope My Print Manager Port for iPhone/iPad Review
PageScope My Print Manager Port for iPhone / iPad is an application that allows any user to transfer print data from an iPhone / iPad / iPod touch to a KONICA MINOLTA My Print Manager server over the Wi-Fi network; This application provides follow-me printing and provides increased job security and flexibility.
For more information about PageScope My Print Manager, see the following URL:
Please note the following:
* Print function
– Print jobs managed by a feature in the PageScope Mobile APP for iPhone / iPad can be spooled to print on a PageScope My Print Manager server.
PageScope Mobile for iPhone / iPad:
-> Prints jobs in my document
Any print job saved to My Document or Online Storage Services (GoogleDrive, iCloud,
Evernote, Dropbox, Microsoft Office365, File Server) can be spooled and printed to the server.
-> Print e-mail text and attachments
E-mail text and attachments received in an e-mail address specified in PageScope Mobile can be spooled and printed on the server.
-> print web page
Web pages accessed through the browser in PageScope Mobile can be spooled and printed on the server.
-> Camera function and photo printing
Images taken with the camera in the photo album can be spooled and printed on the server.
– Print job data from other applications available on the iPhone / iPad can be spooled and printed using the "Open in" function to the server.
* Confirm the spooled print jobs and change the job settings
– Users can confirm their own spooled print jobs using the web browser available on the iPhone / iPad.
It is possible to change print settings like number of prints, simplex / duplex.
Users can quickly find and find a print job by specifying settings such as the job name.
– WLAN environment is required.
– Telecommunication costs are considered separate fees
– When using this application, PageScope Enterprise Suite version 3.1.0000 or later is required.
– If you use this application with PageScope Mobile, PageScope Mobile for iPhone / iPad version 4.0.0 or higher is required.
‘Hope you like the Review of PageScope My Print Manager Port for iPhone/iPad for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’