Whereas the existence of the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro has been made recognized a whereas back already, we have now but to see the device in the query. Having received its TENAA and WiFi certifications, it was only a matter of time earlier than we see it for the first time.
Twitter user @mmdj_china, leaked what is seemingly the very first photograph of the Galaxy C5 Pro to the lots. When it comes to, the 5.2-inch C5 Pro will apparently be powered by a Snapdragon 625 CPU paired with both 3GB or 4GB of RAM. Within the photography department, the device is equipped with a 16-megapixel camera on its front and back. Maintaining all the things up and running is a 3,000mAh battery.
Source: Flash leaks
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Factory Unlocked Phone 32 GB International Version (Black Onyx)
5 used from $534.50
- Display Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size 5.5 inches (~76.1% screen-to-body ratio) 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- Camera 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash + 5 MP Secondary Camera
- CPU Quad-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 + quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Internal memory 32 GB, 4 GB RAM, Expandable SD card 200GB International Version No warranty