Description of Portrait Blur – Free Lens and Depth Effect Bokeh Review
Professional DSLR lens blur on EACH smartphone. Similar to the iPhone 7 plus portrait mode.
With Portrait Blur, you can bring your photos to a professional level by adding a depth of field that sets your subject apart from the background. Make your memories ten times more beautiful with just one tip!
You've probably seen these incredible portraits, where the subject is sharp and sharp, while the background is out of focus and may have some balls or circles of light and color. This blur is called bokeh.
Portrait Blur automatically adds a professional-looking, extremely realistic depth of field effect to your photos. That's how easy your photos can look professional.
* Just select a photo and portrait blur will do the rest.
* It just works. You do not need to know anything about photography to get nice results. Works on humans, animals, objects and everything else.
* You have control over the blur in every pixel of your photo. Manual control of bokeh size (the total blur amount).
* You can work with our Smart Focus Brush: paint roughly and it will do the rest. Zoom in on part of the photo to get the total pixel control. 256 blurs for blurred parts
* Save high-resolution version or open your photo in Instagram etc.
* Emulates the iPhone 7 plus portrait mode
FOR TECHNOLOGY SAVVY
Portrait Blur uses machine learning, neural networking, superpixel, contour recognition, and face recognition technologies to segment photos and estimate the distance of each segment from the lens. With this information, a blur of 256 levels is applied. And we're not talking about a Gaussian blur here, but a specially written lens blur effect with a wonderful, soft bokeh core that mimics a 50mm 1: 1.4 aperture lens.
Please write to us at email@example.com We love you and want to make sure you are fine!
ABOUT THE OPTIONAL UPGRADE
The optional Premium subscription costs $ 2.99 per month. It will be debited from your iTunes account after purchase. You can manage or cancel your auto-renewable subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after purchase. The subscription is automatically renewed 24 hours before the end of the subscription period with the same type of subscription that you already purchased for the same price. It is not possible to cancel the subscription during the active time. Terms and Privacy: http://www.inlovewith.com/apps/pp.html
‘Hope you like the Review of Portrait Blur – Free Lens and Depth Effect Bokeh for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’