Review on Shivr-55 Cooler
- Wheeled cooler box ideal for camping trips, tailgating parties, and picnics
- Telescoping handle and heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport across almost any terrain
- 50-quart capacity holds up to 84 cans
|Price history for Coleman Portable Cooler with Wheels | Xtreme Wheeled Cooler, 50-Quart|
This review is about Review on Shivr-55 Cooler. So read this review Review on Shivr-55 Cooler with full details and specs.
The Review on Shivr-55 Cooler
What started as a stunt at a trade show – ‘the loudest cooler in the world’ – is now a reality. The $900 Shivr-55 cooler from marine audio specialist Wet Sounds Inc. in Houston combines two of the best things about a summer party: deafening music and ice-cold drinks. The 55-litre roto-molded cooler is big enough for 48 cans, give or take, and has a splash-proof, bash-proof, 200-watt Bluetooth soundbar embedded.
• The $400 USD SC48WS from Seismic Audio has two built-in 4.5-inch Bluetooth speakers that can play for up to four hours on a single charge. The ice in the 48 liter container lasts much longer – up to 10 days.
At 17.75 liters, the $150 Coolbox is relatively compact. Built into the front are a pair of 20-watt marine-grade speakers and a water-resistant compartment to phone or other streaming device.
• Since 2007, Ice Chest Radios near New Orleans has been operating on the premise that with a little ingenuity, any cooler can be connected to sound. Options include a 600-watt, 125-quart Yeti with four 8-inch speakers for $2,000.
The Shivr-55 showcases a modified version of Wet Sounds’ Stealth-6 Ultra HD soundbar, which is designed for use on boats and ATVs. With four full-range, 3-inch drivers and a pair of 1-inch titanium tweeters on the front, this boombox, disguised as an ice chest, produces a sound meant to clearly carry outdoors. But consider yourself warned: The device clocks in at 40 pounds empty, but presumably, if you’ve got a cooler full of drinks and a booming sound system, you’ll probably have plenty of new friends to help move the thing. The 10-amp battery can keep the music pumping for more than eight hours. How long does the drink keep? up to you. $900; wetsounds.com
The about Review on Shivr-55 Cooler
So this is the review about the Review on Shivr-55 Cooler for 2021. I hope you love this review of Review on Shivr-55 Cooler features, price, benefits, pros, and cons too. If you like this review Review on Shivr-55 Cooler then please rate this product below. Check out more reviews here.
Specification: Review on Shivr-55 Cooler