After weeks of waiting, fans of PUBG can finally rejoice because the new season of PUBG Mobile is a life for the game. The new season includes the theme Dragon and Warrior. The official slogan of PUBG Mobile Season 9 is Warriors Unite, which aims to unite warriors or PUBG players around the world. The new update has brought a whole range of cosmetics, skins, new weapons, and many other improvements.
PUBG Mobile Season 9 is not limited to fighting his opponents on the stage. Season 9 Royale Pass is about the Warriors Path. It will give players the chance to compete in the 2010 OCMP Fall World Finals as part of the global treasure hunt challenge, and the prize pool of $1 million. Many other improvements have also been incorporated into the PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass. A timer has been added to display the countdown of the new season. Players can now request a pass to their friends, seven days before the start of the new season.
Full details for the 0.14.5 Royale Pass Season 9 content update for PUBG MOBILE include:
- Countdown Timer leading to the new season
- Upgraded Royale Pass customized sharing page
- Redesigned Missions and Ranking pages
- New Weekly Mission crate reminders
- Achievement chain progress system
- Rewards and a discount on rare firearm finishes with the purchase of Unknown Cash
- Emotes can now be dismantled