Description of Record Calls – Phone Recorder Review
Download now and try unlimited free call recording! No minutes fees! Capture your incoming and outgoing calls with just a few simple taps. All recordings are securely stored in your personal account and can be shared with cloud services, email, or other apps.
– Record all incoming and outgoing calls
– Start recording during a call
– Simple and intuitive user interface for easy recording
– Transfer recordings to your new devices
– Upload your recordings to Dropbox, iCloud and Google Drive
– Send emails to yourself
– Share recordings via SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook & Twitter
– Label and rename the recordings so that you can easily find them
– Responsive customer service with real people
Call Recorder is the No. 1 Phone Call Recorder App for iPhone that lets you record all your phone calls with just a few simple taps!
Please note: Recording calls requires that your wireless service provider support 3-way calls.
Do you require support or would you like to give us feedback? Do not hesitate to contact us by tapping the support button in the settings screen!
If you choose an unlimited record, you will be charged a price based on your country. The price will be displayed in the app before completing the payment.
– The duration of available subscriptions is 1 month or 3 months. During this time, you can take unlimited pictures
– Payment for subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase
– Subscriptions will renew automatically and your iTunes account will be charged for the subscription price each time you renew, unless auto-renewal is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled by going to the user's account settings after purchase
– An unused portion of a free trial period, if any, expires when the user purchases a subscription to this publication, if applicable
‘Hope you like the Review of Record Calls – Phone Recorder for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’