Description of Call Recorder for iPhone. Review
Recording incoming and outgoing calls has never been so easy! Record all calls in a few taps and access conversations anywhere, anytime!
Call Recorder has everything you need to record your calls and manage your recordings:
– Record easy incoming calls
– Record outgoing calls in a few taps
– Access recordings as soon as the conversation is over
– Very intuitive interface
– Share recordings with other devices
– Export recordings to other apps
– Rename the recording for easy identification
– Great customer service
– Unlimited number of shots
– Full support of iOS 11 and iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus
Call Recorder uses your mobile operator's conferencing feature to record calls. If you can not merge calls, contact your wireless service provider to see if conference calls are available in your account.
The app will start recording a conversation after you hear a beep.
You can try free trial with all the features available.
Please note that Call Recorder can not record new calls without an active subscription, but can listen to previously recorded calls.
The subscription price starts at $ 4.99 / month. The price may vary by country.
– Subscription will be renewed automatically, unless automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled by going to the user's account settings after purchase
– An unused portion of a free trial period, if any, expires when the user purchases a subscription to this publication, if applicable
– The payment will be charged to the iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. During the active subscription period, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed
‘I hope you like the Review of Call Recorder for iPhone. for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’