Description of Live Wallpaper X for iPhone Review
HD Wallpapers Themes & Backgrounds :: Bring your screen to life!
Enjoy a totally new way to customize your lock / home screen: from beautiful abstract HD wallpapers to nature, fire, space and a lot more!
How to use your own HD wallpapers in lock screen of your phone?:
1. Pick an exquisite wallpaper.
2. Touch down to see the HD Wallpaper.
3. Save it and set it as Home Screen or Lock Screen.
* Make your own HD wallpaper from your camera roll.
* Turn your video moments into a HD Wallpaper
* Beautiful HD wallpapers.
* Instantly preview your custom HD wallpaper.
* Designed specifically for iPhone 6s and iPhone 7.
• Auto-renewal (monthly $19.99 and weekly $9.99) begins after 3 days. New Live Wallpapers updated monthly.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable Live wallpapers adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
‘I hope you like the Review of Live Wallpaper X for iPhone for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’