Description of Photon Flash Player for iPhone – Flash Video & Games plus Private Web Browser Review
+ "Photon Browser is a powerful and versatile safari alternative that stands out for its Flash support …" – USAToday
+ Photon for iPad is # 1 on Utilities in the US, UK and Top 30 App Worldwide.
+ Photon plays flash videos, games and flash websites.
Appsverse Photon Browser is a powerful new browser designed specifically to enhance browsing on the iPhone and iPod Touch. It's packed with innovative features. Here are just a few of them:
1. Flash browsing support
– With the Photon Browser, you can play flash games like free Facebook games, use Flash apps, and watch Flash videos inline using the remote cloud browse mode.
– Browse Flash websites that would not otherwise appear on the iPhone.
– Play music that streams through a Flash player.
– Read messages that require Flash support.
– Press the "Flash" icon in the lower right navigation bar when you encounter a Flash website on the iPhone or iPod Touch.
– Combines fast native browsing for regular websites and remote browsing for Flash websites. Switch between the two modes using the Flash button (for Flash) or the Web Globe button (for native browsing).
– Support another mode, such as For example, the precision pointing mode lets your iPhone work like a mouse pad. Supports touch mode for scrolling and touch / click. Supports drag mode for dragging playing cards.
– Increase the flash. Please wait a second or two for the zoom to refresh before zooming back to iPhone and iPod touch.
– We support audio. Please make sure your mute switch is not on.
2. Fully functional powerful browser
– Private browsing deletes the history, cookies and caches when exiting the browser.
– Anonymous browsing of our servers.
– Share content by email.
– Brightness control for nocturnal surfing.
– Turnstile for playing web-based games.
– Personalize your browser by choosing from thousands of colors.
– Bookmark support
– Print websites with AirPrint.
– More innovative features will follow
Important notes – PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
– If you find a Flash Web site, remember to click on the "Lightning Bolt" button to enter the Flash Streaming mode. Otherwise, you'll see the Adobe default message that Flash needs to be installed or updated because you're still in native browser mode. Only by explicitly clicking on the "Lightning" button, you can view Flash content.
– If you have a slow internet connection, eg. For example, over a slow 3G network, the remote browsing feature may perform slowly even though we have made major technical improvements to support low bandwidth flash. Flash mode works best over Wi-Fi in a broadband network. Just because you have Wi-Fi does not mean that you have a fast network. Wifi is fast enough, but your bottleneck is the cable connection your Wifi is sitting on. However, you can still use Photon as a fast native browser for normal browsing.
‘I hope you like the Review of Photon Flash Player for iPhone – Flash Video & Games plus Private Web Browser for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’