Description of Pinball HD Collection for iPhone Review
Available now: Arcade Pinball – your own portable mini-arcade!
This unique table features pinball bumpers and goals, as well as a color monitor where you can take on a variety of old-school mini-game challenges – an endless room-scroller, car racing tracks, missile defense, a block crusher and more.
– Listed by Apple in "The Best 10 iPad Apps 2010"
– Winner of the Apple Design Award 2010
– 1st place in US Top Paid Apps during the first sales day
"The experience of holding a pinball table in your hand is great, and with the three great tables you have hours of entertainment."
– Tim Rattray, SlideToPlay.com
"With three tables, reliable physics and control, and great graphics, it's a pleasure to recommend them."
– Levi Buchanan, IGN.com
ABOUT THE GAME
Pinball HD Collection for iPhone – This game will change your idea of Pinball on the iPhone. Every table – Wild West, The Deep, Jungle Style, Slayer, Da Vinci, Missing in Action, Navy Seals and Platoon – are masterpieces. You will be stunned with the degree of realism. This is a real pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics with or without 3D glasses.
• Landscape – "Full Table" view
• Portrait – view "Air table"
• In portrait orientation, drag both thumbs up or down to toggle the camera view from "Flying Table" to "Full Table".
• 10 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, mission system, locations and characters
• Landscape mode displays a full table view. The games can be played either in landscape mode with the button on the left or right side of the screen.
• In portrait mode, you get a flight table view that lets you pan and zoom the camera. This can only be played if the iPad is held down with the button on the bottom. If you enable the screen orientation switch, the game will only play in portrait orientation.
• A wonderful 3D engine that lives up to the graphics of the iPad.
• Realistic physics.
• Integrated help for each table. Tap the circled "I" in the lower right corner of each table to see detailed instructions and descriptions of the functions of each table. Be sure to swipe left and right as you look, as the instructions do not fit on a screen.
• Local and global high scores. Swipe to the right to get a table of local high scores
the world. At the end of each game, you will be prompted to enter your name and include your score.
• Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
• The tilt of the camera adds dimensionality to the games and provides a simulated 3D effect that alters the image depending on how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
• Stereoscag imaging option (requires anaglyph shades). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue.
HOW TO PLAY
Tapping a game's fly-over screen will show / hide the main menu. Tap Play to start the game at the current table.
Controls in the game:
• Tap USER on the left side of the screen to control the left flipper and USER on the right to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically move the pinball table, but not too much, or you'll tip over.
• Tap the "Electronic Lettering" at the top of the screen to pause or resume the game.
Follow us on:
• Twitter – https://twitter.com/Gameprom
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Gameprom
• YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/GamepromCompany
• News Blog – https://gameprom.com/blog/
• Company page – https://gameprom.com
‘I hope you like the Review of Pinball HD Collection for iPhone for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’