Description of Printing for iPhone Printer Verification Review
Printing Verification is a free demo print app. You can check to see if one of our paid print apps works with your printer. If this demo works for you, all of our printing apps will work with your printer.
Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier and many more.
HOW DO I USE THIS APP?
1. Print the sample PDF, website, or photo included with this app. For example, tap Main Menu> Print Documents.
2. Tap the Print button on the menu bar.
3. In the Printer Options + menu, tap Select Printer.
4. Select a printer from the list of discovered network and shared printers and tap Print.
Does this app support my printer?
For a list of printer models, visit https://www.ndilitechnologies.com/help.html.
WHAT IF THE PRINTER IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY RECOGNIZED OR PRINTED DRINK OR BLANK LEAF?
See "Printing Help" in the User's Guide. You may be able to manually configure this app to use a different driver for the printer because with more than 1400 drivers included, there is a high likelihood that an associated driver will work for your model.
HOW DO I KNOW THAT THE PAID VERSION WORKS?
The paid version of this app contains exactly the same printer drivers as the free demo app.
I bought the paid version. NOW, HOW CAN I USE IT TO PRINT MY OTHER APPS?
Import your document into first and then look at it. While viewing, tap the Print button.
(The operating system of the iPad / iPhone / iPod, iOS, is designed so that every app you install has its own storage space.There is no central (shared) storage space on your device, which means that the proprietary printing engine of this App works only in this app In other words, the iOS does not support third-party system-wide drivers and can not use this app to print files within the space of another app, such as files stored in Pages, Numbers, Safari, Notes, Mail etc. Therefore, files created in other apps must be imported into this app.)
NOTE: With this demo, you can not import documents into this app and print them, but the paid versions.
How do I import files into ?
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Use iTunes to upload files to this app.
• Use a WebDAV server to transfer files.
• Send a file to yourself. Then open the Mail app and press and hold the attachment until the "Open in …" menu appears. Choose from the list of displayed apps.
• Print remote files to MobileMe, Box.net or Dropbox or download them to this app. (Only certain apps, make sure this feature is listed in the iTunes description).
• Print web-based files or download them to this app. (Only certain apps, make sure this feature is listed in the iTunes description).
• Capture and print images from your built-in camera or photo album. (Only certain apps, make sure this feature is listed in the iTunes description).
IS HELP AVAILABLE?
Yes. In addition to the built-in user manual, you can also ask questions through our real-time customer support chat module.
‘I hope you like the Review of Printing for iPhone Printer Verification for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’