Description of Tap & Print Review
Tap & Print makes printing documents and photos incredibly easy and convenient. Simply select any document, adjust print settings and quality, and print your document in seconds. With Tap & Print you only need iPhone / iPad and printer!
What you can print with Tap & Print:
– Over 30 supported file types: PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT and so on.
– Any photos from your camera roll
– All web pages and e-mail messages and attachments
– All information from your clipboard
– Specific contacts or complete contact list
Tap & Print FEATURES:
– Over 1200 printer models are supported
– iCloud, Google.Drive, Dropbox support
– Convert all high-quality multi-page PDF documents
– Share your documents via email / sms / cloud and social media
– Regular overviews, news and useful tips for the printing technique
Advanced print settings:
– Paper size
– Paper type
– page orientation
– Pressure range
– Number of copies on 1 page
– One or two-sided printing
– with and without borders
– Color and grayscale documents
– And many more
Tap & Print supports more than 1200 printer models, including Canon, Dell, Epson, Xerox, HP, Kyocera, Lenovo, Lexmark, Oki, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Brother, and other printer models that support Air Print technology. In addition, we add new printer models with each app update! Use the test print option during installation to determine if your printer model is supported.
Tap & Print can be used for free with limited features. Unlimited access to all features of the application is available as a subscription. Premium version provides unlimited access to all features of the app and provides regular reviews, news and useful tips for printing tech.
Title of the service: Premium. Subscription length: 1 month. Price of subscription: $ 14.99 per month. The payment will be charged to the iTunes account when you confirm your purchase. The subscription is automatically renewed unless the automatic renewal is disabled at least 24 hours before the current period expires. The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the expiration of the current period and the cost of the renewal will be indicated. Subscriptions can be managed by the user, and automatic renewal can be disabled by switching to the user's account settings after purchase. Any unused part of a free trial period will expire when the user subscribes to this publication.
Terms and Conditions: https://tapandprintapp.com/terms.html
‘I hope you like the Review of Tap & Print for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’