Well, bad memories follow Samsung. According to a new report, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge voluntarily exploded and said to have set a fire. The owner had a device in the back pocket and was about to take a picture, but the phone froze and stopped. After failing to restart him, he put the handset on the counter. A few seconds after I put the camera on, it got on fire. The victim made a phone call to Samsung's customer service and was informed that he could not do anything because the warranty expired. After sending a tweet to Samsung's customer service, the owner of Galaxy S7 Edge apologized from Samsung Morocco how customer service handled the problem. So Samsung has offered him a new Galaxy S 9 and asked to remove all social media from the incident, but it was not the reason you might think. Sammy wanted to make sure that there was no copycat claiming that her device was in smoke using the carved wreckage of the cell phone. Click on the slide show below to see the picture of the engraved phone.
Hope you like the news Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge catches on fire after freezing and then shutting down. Stay Tuned For More Updates 🙂