The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge are the two hottest new Android flagships that will take on the Apple iPhone 6 as well as other upcoming top-level flagship phones from HTC, LG, Sony, and a rising variety of Chinese companies like Xiaomi, amongst some others. The Galaxy S6 and S6 edge have a gorgeous screen on their side, with a lot of new customization choices coming by way of methods of themes that change the icons, wallpapers, font, and the general look of the telephone.
TAKE A SCREENSHOT USING VIA BUTTON SHORTCUT
Samsung Galaxy S6 is one among its-own-kind and a standout among-st probably the most beautiful gadget of the current time. Samsung took the Edge idea to a complete new stage with this gadget and as of the composition this text, Galaxy S6 Edge has successfully begun hitting the racks in enterprise sectors all as far and vast as possible. Because the gadget is actually particular, it’s seeing an exquisite reaction and a great deal of purchasers are getting fingers on it. On the off likelihood that you simply occur to be a fortunate Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge proprietor, you could have to catch some useful and imperative screens in your Galaxy S6 Edge. Simply on the off probability that you simply don’t know tips on how to seize the screen shots in your Samsung Galaxy S6, this guideline may be of some help for you. How about we learn it now.
- Open up the screen you have to capture.
- Press Home + Power button on the same time and it’ll capture the screen.
- If this method doesn’t function for you, then navigate to settings >> motions and gestures >> activate palm switch to capture.
- Swipe your finger in your wished screen from left to right to capture it.
- Find your take screen-shots in Gallery >> Screen-shots.
- That’s all.
TAKE A SCREENSHOT BY SWIPING THE SCREEN
That is another screenshot trick we have seen on plenty of Samsung phones up to now, and it is arguably simpler than gripping your phone to make use of the button combination shortcut. (Though it is undoubtedly a bit more difficult should you’re using the Galaxy S6 edge.) First of all, tilt your hand onto its side, so your thumb is going through away from the screen, then swipe it throughout the display in either direction (left-to-right or right-to-left.) As earlier than, you may hear the screenshot sound and see a short on-screen animation.
You may enable or disable this shortcut within the Settings app. Here is the step-by-step breakdown.
- Go into the settings menu.
- Scroll down to “Motion” and choose “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap “Palm swipe to capture.”
- Hit the toggle button from on to off.